Green Goblin Part-2

Rooftop

Green Goblin: Wake up, little spider. Wake up.

(You slowly wake up and you can't move your body)

Green Goblin: You're not dead... yet. Just paralyzed.

(You try to use all of you strength to move, but you feel like all of your energy is being drained)

Green Goblin: You're an amazing creature, Spiderman. You and I are not so different.

Spiderman: I'm nothing like you. You kill people, cause terror, and laugh at the chaos.

Green Goblin: Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero... is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually, they will hate you. Why bother?

Spiderman: Because I want to use my talents to help others. I owe the world my gifts, so I can make it a better place.

Green Goblin: And that's just... pathetic. You don't owe the world anything. The world just beats people down and forces them to choose. But people like us shouldn't have to choose... we take!

Spiderman: You're wrong.

Green Goblin: Am I? Am I really? You're a smart guy, you should be able to figure this out. Deep down you know I'm right.

Spiderman: I am smart, but I still know your wrong. I learned from a brilliant man that; Intelligence is not a privilege, it's a gift. And you use it for the good of mankind.

Green Goblin: Poor little Spider. You still don't see the big picture.

(Green Goblin stands next to you)

Green Goblin: Here's the real truth. There are 7 million people in this city. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose... of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders.

(Green Goblin moves right in front of you)

Green Goblin: You, me... we're exceptional. I could squash you like a bug right now. But I'm offering you a choice. Join me. Imagine what we could accomplish together. What we could create. Or we could destroy. Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle, again and again and again until we're both dead.

Spiderman: The one thing I don't get about people like you is that you only care about destruction and death. What's the point? There's no logic or reasoning to it.

Green Goblin: What's the point? The point is... there isn't a point! If you think you only need reason and logic in life then you're a fool. You think humanity just sat on their ass all day thinking of new ways to improve the world? No... No, no, no, back then people only had a killer instinct! It's instinct that allows us to dominate, and slaughter our enemies! That's the thing about humanity, they just love killing each other. This has been going on for thousands of years. And you want to know the best part... it's still going on to this very day. But once we join in the fight. It's gonna be a slaughter. We'll reach the top and become gods of this world.

Spiderman: What is it with crazy people thinking they can become gods? This there a new religion I didn't know about?

Green Goblin: Joke while you can, Spiderman. Because soon you will have to make a decision. Either join me or die along with your precious city.

(Green Goblin gets on his glider)

Green Goblin: Think about it, hero.

(Green Goblin flys off and you start getting control of you body)