Green Goblin Part-1

City Hall

(You walk into Laurel's office)

Y/n: Hey, how's my favorite DA?

Laurel: I'm really busy. Is there something I can help you with?

Y/n: Now that you mentioned it...

Laurel: Why did I say that?

Y/n: Could you possibly get a file on Emiko Adachi?

Laurel: Why do you want a file about her? She's your aunt. If you want to ask her something, you should ask her yourself.

Y/n: If it was only that easy. I'm investigating a crime and Emiko is my prime suspect.

Laurel: Are you a cop now? You might as well change your name to something like Spider-Cop.

Y/n: Ohh, I like that name. I'm going to use that.

Laurel: And I just made things worse. If I agree to get the file for you, will you leave me alone?

Y/n: Sure.

Laurel: Great. I'll get the file to you as soon as I can.

Y/n: Thanks Laurel. Your awesome.

Laurel: Why didn't you ask your Mom for help? Felicity could get you that file a lot faster than I could.

Y/n: She's busy right now.

Laurel: And I'm not?

Y/n: No! I mean... Mom is... dealing with some important stuff.

Laurel: Yeah, having a baby is a big deal.

Y/n: You know?! How?! Did Mom tell you?

Laurel: No, I figured it out. Haven't you noticed Felicity hasn't gone near any alcohol beverage? Or the fact she's been eating a lot. Specifically sweets or candy.

Y/n: That explains why we haven't had chocolate in a few weeks.

Laurel: What your Mom is going through is a hard and painful process. So she's going to need you and your Dad more than ever. As long as Felicity has someone by her side, she'll be fine.

Y/n: It sounds like you're talking from experience.

Laurel: My sister went through the same thing.

Y/n: You have a sister?

Laurel: Yes, much like this world's Laurel, I also have a sister named Sara.

Y/n: Thanks for the advice. And I'll see you later.

Laurel: I'll see you this afternoon.

Y/n: You can get the file this afternoon? I thought it would take more time.

Laurel: Do you not know what's happening this afternoon?

Y/n: Umm... a new episode of "Supernatural"?

Laurel: Good show. But not what I'm talking about. This afternoon your alter ego is getting the key to the city.

Y/n: I am?! Why?

Laurel: Because you're cute.

Y/n: Really?

Laurel: No.

Y/n: Oh...

Laurel: You're getting the key become of all the things you've done for this city. I thought that was obvious.

Y/n: It's just... I never did any of this for a reward. I became a hero to help people. And now I'm being offered the key to the city. I never asked for it, maybe I shouldn't take it.