Sinister 6

Iron Heights Prison

(Kraven the Hunter, Shocker, Electro, Sandman, Vulture, and Scorpion are all in their cells)
A/n: I'm calling them by their code names for simplicity's sake. Expect for Kraven. He doesn't have a code name.

Guard: Lights out!

(The lights go out and as soon as the door closes the lights come back on)

Scorpion: Why the hell are the lights back on? I'm trying to sleep.

Kraven: Something is not right.

Vulture: Oh really?! Of course something is not right! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Although I am as smart at a rocket scientist.

Kraven: If I wasn't in this cage, I would rip you apart.

Vulture: I would like to see you try.

Sandman: Would you shut up already! No one wants to hear you argue all night.

Electro: For once I agree with the human desert. Just shut up!

Shocker: It's not like you're helping at all. Besides there's nothing we can do about the lights until one of the guards turns them off.

Scorpion: Ohh, looks like someone lost their bark. What happened to the; "I will escape this hellhole!", did the raging toddler finally give up?

Shocker: First off, screw you! Second, I've been here longer than all of y'all and I'm tired of yelling. And finally, screw you!

Sandman: Save it for tomorrow when we leave our cells. If you time your fight right, the guards might not see it.

Scorpion: Well, I guess someone dose have a brain after all. I thought your brain got turn to sand along with the rest of your intelligence.

Sandman: What did you say?! I will destroy you!

Electro: Like how you destroyed your relationship with your daughter?

Kraven: (Chuckles) I like you.

Sandman: If it wasn't for this meta-human cell. I would suffocate you with sand!

Vulture: What's the point of a threat if you can't back it up? It's not like you can do anything in this prison.

???: On the contrary, he can be very dangerous out outside of this prison.
(The mysterious voice echoes through the hall)

Kraven: Who said that? Show yourself!

???: Now, now, Kraven. Is that any way to treat a new friend. After all, I waited so long for you guys to finish you conversation.

Shocker: You were listening in on us?

???: At least one of you is paying attention. But I'll get straight to the point. I have a proposal for you gentlemen. If you agree to do one job for me, I'll open up your cell doors.

Scorpion: If we did agree; what's the job? And why do you need all of us?

???: A very good question. But there isn't enough time to explain.

Electro: Are you in a rush or something?

???: I'm not, but you are. You see in one minute the guards are about to notice the lights are on in your wing of the prison. And that means you guys will go under lockdown and most likely you will be blamed for this.

Vulture: Why would we be in trouble?

???: For starters they will find someone to blame and second, I turned off the cameras. They'll probably think all of you tried to escape.