Chapter 5

I stayed home for the first Two weeks of school after i was released from the hospital , get my thoughts together. I've been moving my things out of my house and into Prod's. Monday morning. Maybe I'll have a good day since you know, me and the guys are cool now. Today was career day. In my first class there was a dude from the zoo. He brought in a snake. All the girls were actin all scared seekin attention. Smh . The man's name was Ron.

Ron : well here we have Gabe he's our bald python.

He took the Blanket off of the cage, and what do you know... No Gabe.

Ron : remain calm ladies

You know what they did...the total opposite.-_-. Roc said forget this and just sat on his desk with his legs crossed. I don't blame him. I looked down because i felt something on my foot. It was Gabe. He's so cute ! I picked him up and put him around my neck and walked to the front of the class to the now panicking Ron.

Roc : what in the actual f-uck!

Prod: that girl crazy af

Ray Ray was sleep with his head down.

Ron : woah ! Do you know how dangerous that is young lady ?

I shook my head yes. I used to have a pet snake named Rocky , same kind and everything , not dangerous at all. Clearly this man had no clue. Look i found the snake and I'm givin it back . He took the snake and continued the presentation like it was nothing. The guys never looked at me the same again. Lol, punks. ~ skips to after school ~

When i got home since everybody was in some kind of after school activity , I changed into my shorts and sports bra. I'll put on different clothes before they get back. I turned on Spongebob in the living room. Roc walks in and his mouth drops open.

Roc : DAMNNN !

i couldnt help but blush out of embarassment on my way to my room.

When i got in my room , there it was ...a big ass spider ! I tried to scream, but this time was different. Sound came out ! Roc came busting through the door like he was some kind of maniac.

Roc : what ?!

Me : spider kill it !

Roc : no you kill it !

Me : uh uhh !

Roc : you not scared of a damn snake but you scared of a Lil ol' spider !

Me : just.kill.it

He took off his shoe and killed it .

Just as he was about to leave he did a quick u-turn.

Roc : wait you can talk !!!

Me : I can talk ?! I can talk !!!

~ END OF POV ~

« ROC'S POV »

while we were jumping up and down like a fan girls, i couldnt help but notice She was lookin bad af ! I know i know what your thinkin, but look at the curves on this girl ! I wish i never did what i did to her she's so fragile. We kinda bumped into each other so i helped her up .

Teyana : Sorry , sorry, sorry !

Me : Its cool , chill .. Your voice

Teyana : yea i know its a miracle !

Me : no your voice it isnt all high , aggravatin , and squeaky anymore !

Teyana : nice -_-

Me : no no no i didn't mean it !

Tey : chill

We both laughed. Then my eyes wandered to her hazel kinda exotic eyes. I leaned in and we kissed ....

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO ?!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW