Chapter 9

What just happened to me ? Am i dreaming ? I was awakened by The splashing of a whole bottle of water on my face . It was Nick and i was in his car in front of Prod's house.

Nick : Get the hell out my car !

I nodded and got out the car. I couldnt help but notice my blood stained skirt. He zoomed off .I checked my phone for the time cause it was still dark out . 3:00 am . Good , Prod is probably still sleep . I slowly bent down to get the key from under the rug. I unlocked the door and found Prod on the couch. Sleep . Thank God. The last thing i need is for him telling me i told you so. Ive been called all kinds of names and worthless bitch was something i could add to the list . Out of All of the names ive been called this put the seal on the deal. All of those things are true. Im nothing but a worthless bitch. I went straight to the bathroom , not even bothering to look in the mirror. Afraid of the monster that awaited to stare back at me.I ran a bath , i almost scrubbed all of my skin off , I felt so dirty all over . After that I went straight to bed . I was tired but i was scared of the nightmares that i knew would come. But whats wrost than living your biggest nightmare ?! I still stayed up in shock. Why does everybody hate me? Im not gonna stress lemme just go to sleep. Thank god its no school tomorrow !

~Saturday ~

I woke up to the smell of burning food. Prod KNOW he cant cook! I hear the guys, they must've came over for breakfast. I dragged myself into the bathroom without Anyone seeing me. i can only imagine what my face looks like. I went into the bathroom and finally looked into the mirror to find my bruised arms, back and a big hand print on my cheek from where Nick slapped the hell out of me. I just got rid of Ray Rays to only get Nick's? * Shrugs * I put on some make up to hide it all. I walked out the bathroom and into the kitchen with my best smile .

Me: Good Morning everybody

Guys: good Morning

Me: Ill take that!

I took the spatula from him. This nigga over here burnin water ! All the boys started clappin and cheering .

Prod : That right there, see thats uncalled for * kevin hart voice *

We all laughed . who knew these guys were once my bullies. Now there like my best friends. I made them all breakfast. I didn't eat though . I wasn't hungry.

Prince : so how'd it go?

He asked as i washed the dishes .

Me: how'd what go ?

I knew what he was talkin bout i just didn't wanna talk about it.

Ray : He's referring to the date you had last night with Nick.

Me: oh uh.. it was g-great

Lord knows im a bad lier ... this aint gonna last too long .

Prod : why you studderin ?

Me : huh ?

Prince : come on guys lets not jump to conclusions

Prod : What happened on the date ?

Me : We went out to dinner and a movie k? k. now i need to gooo .. clean my room k bye :)

I went into to my room and sat on the bed.

{END OF POV}

×× ROC'S POV ××

Somethin wrong with this picture ....

Short but yall know how I do by now

Comments, votes & follows are a MUST! The more You COMMENT , VOTE AND FOLLOW THE LONGER THE CHAPTERS .k? K.