Chapter 23

( Ive read a few of your comments and it seems like you guys already have an I idea on whats gonna happen next but I wanna warn you, Never Get to comfortable with my stories cause you'll never know what will happen next.. be very afraid... lol im just messin with yall but for real expect the unexpected..

love , Bella ♡ )

~~Teyana's POV~~

Im pregnant .. that doesnt even sound right coming out of my mouth. What am I gonna do ? how am I gonna tell Roc ? How will he take it ? Me and prod sat on the couch.

Prod : Uh-oh

Me : Prod what am I gonna do? Im not ready to raise a child. I can barely protect myself , let alone a child.

Prod : You won't be alone you'll have Roc, me, the guys

Me : I cant do this

I was now on the verge of tears.

Roc : Do what ?

Prod : welp ill be in my room

He got up and went upstairs.

Roc : T whats wrong ?

Me : Im gonna be graduating high school in a few days..

Roc : Yeaaah we all will

Me : But everybody will have somebody in the crowd cheering them on as they walk across the stage, while my brother is locked up in some cage..

I didn't lie. I really am hurt that my only piece of family wont be able to see me graduate.

Roc : come on babe you'll have Your new family cheering you on , yea jay won't be there and we're not trying to replace him , but somebody is always there

Me : thanks

He gave me a kiss

Me : you stink

Roc : hahaha at least you know i was runnin and not somewhere else

Me : True but for real go take a shower

Roc : I think you need a hug !

Me : No i don't !

Roc : come on bring it in

He tried to hug me

Me : Move Roc

I got up and he started chasing me. I ran and locked myself in the room.

Roc : Babe I gotta get my clothes

Me : just wear a towel

Roc : come on T

Me : Nope

He gave up after a few minutes then I heard his foot steps. Oh snap I left that pregnancy test in there ! Just as I was about to unlock the door, Roc bursted through the door, i swear if this door get hit one more time like that its gonna break.

Roc : Teyana?!

Me : Huh ?

"What the hell is this? " he said as he waved the test around.

Me : That looks like a pregnancy test and according to it somebody is pregnant

Roc : and I think its you !

Me : look -

Roc : were you even gonna tell me ?!

Me : I -

Roc : I Wouldn't expect this from you ! April ? Yes ! But you .. I dont even know who you are !

Me : Roc please lis-

Roc : This says enough !

He dropped the pregnancy test at my feet. He rushed down the stairs, walked out and slammed the door in my face, just inches away from my nose. I slugglishly went upstairs to my room Picked up the test on the way and tucked my knees into my chest and bawled my eyes out. Prod came in.

Prod : Ill go look for him

I nodded as he left. I dont even have my blade, thanks to Roc. Minutes later there was a knock on the door. Oh good he found him ! I opened the door without hesitation. There was a guy there with a ski mask on.

?? : You miss me ?

I tried to close the door but the masked figure put his foot in the door And shoved me into the house.

"so you have your lil punk boys come and jump me and forget who I am ?" He said as he walked towards me. Each time he stepped foward I took a step back. " Im sorry I have no idea who you are but you have to leave now ". He took off his mask. "Nick?!"

Nick : maybe if I give you something to remember me by you wont forget next time..

At that moment three more guys came in. One had a curly pony tail, another one had a scar going down the side of his jaw, and the other one was carmel with the darkest green eyes. I made a run for it upstairs only to be caught by my hair and dragged up by Nick. They all smirked at the thoughts going through their heads. They Took me into Roc's old room where i put up a fight. Where i was knocked into walls and dressers, knocking over book shelves and all. I started to get very tired of fighting they were all much to strong for me from the beginning.

Nick : Do you remember me know ?!

He and his buddies snickered.

All i could do was ball up in a corner and pray that Prod , Roc, Prince , Ray or even My brother would storm through that door at any second. My prayers were left unanswered. They all began to close in on me leaving love marks on my neck, tugging at my clothes, pulling my hair and hitting me. They each took turns entering me, one by one. The one with the ponytail even pulled out a pocket knife on me. I was left defensless. The whole time I wondered what was taking Prod and Roc so long, Is My baby gonna be okay... God please let my baby be okay once this is over..

VOTE

COMMENT !

FOLLOW