Chapter 16

( A/n : S/O to @obey_simone for the comments, they help A LOT ! )

enjoy...

✘Roc's POV✘

Damn... Ok Its not what it looks like. I haven't cheated on her , and I didn't plan to either. I changed April's name in my phone to mom because I didn't want T to think I was cheating on her. Last night she called saying that she had something to tell me and to meet her tonight.

Me : I know this looks bad -

Teyana : why'd you lie ?

She seems mighty calm about the situation. Im surprised shes not screaming... This cant be good.

Me : I didn't want you to think I was cheating on you which by-

Teyana : Who is she ?

I never wanted to be yelled at so bad in my life. She's bein too chill and its startin to scare me.

Me : she's just an old.. friend

Teyana : You fucked her didn't you ?

Me : Huh ?

Teyana : If you can huh you can hear , now im gonna ask you one more time . Did you or did you not have sex with her ?

Me : Yea b-

Teyana : Leave

Me : T

Teyana : I told you My name is Teyana .. and I said leave

Me : Please Just -

Teyana : Now

I walked out of her room and she locked the door. April better have something good to tell me ! She made me loose the one person that mattered to me the most.. Teyana. I had to go to work in a few so I got ready. I took the keys to my black mustang and headed out.

-END OF POV-

✘Teyana's POV✘

I dont know what to say.. What now ? Almost 3 months of my life wasted. I cant do this anymore. How could he ? I really believed him when he said he loved me. Guess I was wrong. Wrong for tryin to teach an old dog new tricks. How could I be this stupid! This is frustrating ! why did we have to kiss in the first place ? I layed in my bed with my head resting heavy on my arms. Im so temtped to grab that blade. I got up and went into my top drawer , left side .. there it was. I picked it up and carved two words into my arm. Love. Lies.

** END OF POV **

♤Prodigy's Pov♤

Its finally 6:00 . TIME TO GO ! I got in my cherry red Ferrari and made my way home. I walked in and got the vibe that something wasn't right. Wait ... Its 6:30 and i dont smell no food. Oh somethings definitely up. T would've cooked by now. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door.

Me : T you home ?

No answer. I twisted the door knob and it was locked. I heard someone take a deep breath , I know its T, she sounds like shes crying.

Me: T open up

No answer

Me: If you don't open up then im coming in

Once again no answer. I busted down the door. And was shocked at was lay before my eyes. T with a bloody towel against her arm. She was sweating and looked like she had been trying to crawl to the door. I immediately went down and propped her head up in my arms.

Me : T what happened ?!

She looked like she was fighting for her consciousness.

T : Roc..

She inhaled deeply like she was loosing air. I gotta get her to the hospital. I picked her up bridal style. She inhaled deeply again.

T : Im s-sorry ...

She inhaled once more and closed her eyes.

Me : hell no ! its not about to go down like this.. Not today.

I carried her out into my car and shot towards the nearest hospital , non stop. While I was driving I called Roc like 10 times and he didn't pick up. He better be that busy.

Me : stay with me T almost there ..

We arrived at the hospital 2 minutes later. I got out and went around to the passenger side to get her out. I carried her out of the car and through the hospital doors.

Me : somebody help me!

I was bombarded by a swarm of nurses. They took her away.

∞END OF POV∞

Ω Roc's POV Ω

Me : YOU WHAT ?!

?? : Im pregnant ..

Ohhhh !

VOTE

LOTS OF COMMENTS

FOLLOW