Chapter 10

××BACK TO TEYANA'S POV ×× (filler)

That was kinda close. I really dont wanna tell them what happened. They'll look at me different. I just sat on my bed and wrote it all out. I have a diary that ive had since i was ten . I kinda stopped writing in it, but i need to get this off my chest now! I wrote everything that happened on the 'date'. It kinda felt good to release. As i wrote a few tears slipped and i ended up crying silently to myself. Its like i was reliving the tragedy all over again. The darkness and anger that filled his eyes, no sign of regret, almost like he was proud of what he did to me. Once again something i cant go back and change so two tears in the damn bucket! I closed the book and just stayed in my room for the rest of the day .

Prince : hey we're headed to the fair in a few you wanna come ?

I could use the fresh air

Me: sure

Prince: we're leavin in 30 minutes so i suggest you get ready now... u know girls be takin forever * flips fro * We busted out laughin ! Prince is a straight trip.

Me: ok!

I threw a pillow at him but he hurried up and closed the door. Between him Ray Ray and Prod , they keep a smile on my face. I dont know what id do without them now. I wore white shorts , a grey Nike shirt , grey vans , my cross necklace , a grey and white NY snap back and a white G-Shock. I looked cute ! I walked out the room and put on more make up, to make sure no slip ups happen. Ray Ray borrowed his moms car and drove us there. The fair was beautiful. I couldn't help but look up in amazement. I felt like a little girl.

Roc : close your mouth, you'll swallow a bug

Me: shut up

They laughed at me. Roc isnt an ass all the time.He has his moments when we're cool and this was one of them. We got on all the rides. That Ferris Wheel was toooo much for me. I was sharing a seat with Ray Ray. He was actin a FOOL ! He's so silly. We went to get a soda, i walk away for 2 seconds and my soda halfway gone... Me: alright who did it?

Prod : it wasn't me this time

Prince : wasn't me

Roc lets out the biggest burp. Mhmmm he did it.

Me: Im not gone say nun you Already know what to do

Roc: pshhh

He went and brought me another large strawberry soda. lol He know better . Prod won me a big ass teddy bear. It was Purple and Black, just the cutest. I wish these moments lasts forever. Everyones happy and enjoying themselves. I didn't wanna leave but it was getting late so we just called it a night. In the car i fell asleep.Roc layed my head on his shoulder. I didn't even feel like fightin him, i was too tired. I woke up in my bed. Somebody must've carried me. Is this what its like ? To have a real family? I had the time of my life. This night was just too perfect !

Xx END OF POV xX

** Prod's POV **

We had a good time tonight. Me , the guys and T. She's not so bad After All. She's like one of us. I forget sometimes that we're not blood. In my mind shes like my little sister And the guys are my bros. If anybody ever hurt her like i used to... lets just say they better watch their back. *cough*Nick. But when we got back to the house. Roc carried her in her room and he just fell asleep watching tv. I took a shower. When i got out i kicked back with Roc until he started snoring. Extra loud ass . I just went to bed. I had fun , got nice and clean And plopped right in my bed . These are the kinda days i look forward to.I gotta say today was a good day.