Chapter 24

- ROC'S POV -

I know go ahead and say it.. I was wrong. Im just fed up the lies first April then T? What goes through the head of these girls? You see why I was a player now huh? "Good Morning baby". I rolled over and saw the smile of Kiana. The girl I had spent the night with. NO we didnt fuck, we just slept in the same bed. STRICTLY SLEEP ! " Good Morning Kiki " i said while showing her my million dollar smile. I got up and put on my shirt as she came up behind me and grabbed me by my waist. " Cant you stay just a little bit longer? " she begged. " Nah , I gotta head home Teyana's probably worried sick about me." " fuck her !" she almost yelled. " Hey hey ! chill out with that thats still my girl ". Im kinda upset at her but im still gonna defend her. " But yet your still sleeping with me..". " and its the last time too, TRUST ME "

- END OF POV-

~~TEYANA'S POV~~

I woke up feeling like I was being ran over by an eighteen wheeler. I wished what happened was a dream, but sadly it was reality. I was still in Roc's old room when I woke up from crying myself to sleep. I managed to get up. Im shocked that Prod or Roc didnt even come back. Clearly,im unwanted around here. Why stay somewhere where im unwanted? I trudged into the kitchen and got some big black garbage bags and loaded them with all my things. The least I could do was write a letter, and that I did.

Dear Guys,

You probably wont care when you read this letter and I understand why. Who cares about an ugly, suicidal, aggrivating, usless bitch like me? I did you all the favor of getting rid of me. Dont worry ill be fine. Prod I can never thank you enough for being my best friend and provider. You helped me when I needed it the most, you could've let me live out on the streets but you took me under your wing as if I was your little sister. Prineton, Princeton, Princeton ... Thank you for all of the laughs and happy moments you brought to me. I dont know what I would've done without you there to brighten my day.. probably cut myself till death. Your just a bundle of crazy ! Ray Ray Im so proud of you ! Stay strong and remember before you can have a rainbow you have to have a little rain. Last but not least, Roc... Just dont even sweat it.Im beyond done. Me and the baby will be 100% fine. K? K. Im sorry I wasted your time but I enjoyed it while it lasted though.

Love , Teyana

P.S. Im going to miss you all !

Thats right im leaving this hell hole. Its not healthy for the baby anyways.

I put all the bags in the trunk and drove off. There must've been some accident because there was an ambulance and a big crowd surrounding a cherry red Ferrari kinda like Prods. I have no clue where Im going but away from here.

- END OF POV -

ΠRay Rays POV Π

Im glad I told maya and my mom. I was able to get out of the gang because the boss understood. I was loungin on the couch when I received a call.

" Ray Ray.. " it was Princeton. "Wassup ? ". " We got in an accident.." he managed to get out, he sounded like he was in pure shock. "Who is we ?! Is everybody okay ?!" I panted. " Me and Prod, man this is my fault !" He screamed. "Calm down bro im on my way " I hopped up still in my pajamas and got in my car. I made my way to the hospital. Lord let everybody be okay. I got there, handed my keys to the valet and ran into the hospital door. "Im lookin for Jacob Perez" I asked the lady At the desk.

SHORT I KNOW

VOTE

COMMENT !

FOLLOW !