Chapter 29 ( EXPLICT )

☆WARNING ☆ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICT & GRAPHIC CONTENT ☆ DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE IMMATURE☆ DON'T LIKE IT ? ... OH WELL ♡

-------------------------

∞TEYANA'S POV∞

I know exactly what im doing;)

I made him and myself a plate.

" I missed your cookin ! If I see another piece of cereal im gonna cry." "I bet you'll think twice next time" I laughed. "There wont be a next time" he answered as he finished his food. "Good" I got up and took our plates over to the sink. I could feel his eyes watching me."Are you done?" I said without looking his way. "You know I like it when you wear my T-shirts" he bit his bottom lip as I made my way towards the couch to watch TV. He came and sat next to me. We started watching episodes of SpongeBob. Why ? Because your never to old to watch SpongeBob. We snuggled up close together. He was wearing some gym shorts ... PERFECT! I waited until he was all into to the episode and inched my hand into his gym shorts. He gave me that look like he wanted me now. I began to stroke it gently causing him to moan softly in my ear. "Dont start nothing you cant finish" he warned. I leaned into his neck and whispered "who says I cant?". I got him right where I want him. He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. "Welp time to take a shower!" I hopped up and made my way up the stairs and into our room. I heard his foot steps running up the stairs. "How long are you gonna play this game?" he asked as he cornered me. "But im not even playing" , I smirked. He pushed me up against the wall, I could feel his boner while he pushed up against my body. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. The kiss grew more and more passionate. We made our way to the bed without breaking our kiss for a second. "I want you" he barely whispered. My work here is done "Game Over" I answered. He took off his shirt revealing his muscles and his to die for abs, then he climbed on top. Hold up ! IM supposed to be thanking HIM. I flipped him over leaving him on the bottom and me on top. I got off of him and went to the dresser. "What the hell T come on ! " he almost yelled. Lol how cute. "Uh , uh , uh no attitudes. I got this " I said. I grabbed some lotion I got from my job. I sat on him face to face "Now Relax". I squirted some of lotion into my hands, rubbed them together, and massaged his chest. I worked magic with my hands. I went down to his abs and he flipped himself back on top. "My turn" He began kissing me and began to rub my pussy through my panties, causing me to become very wet. He then went down and began sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan. He took of my... well his shirt and then off came my bra. He shot me that million dollar smile as he licked all the way down to my belly button. He sucked on my nipples for A good few minutes then he blew. They instantly hardened. I wish he'd stop with all this and get to the point ! "Come on Roc" I begged. "Uh uh uh no attitudes. I got this." Damn .. that backfired. He went down took off my panties, and started nibbling at my clit then unexpectedly he started fingering me slowly. I moaned lowly but as he sped up my moans grew louder. "FUCK !" I semi-screamed. I feel like Im about to climax! He slowed down right when I was on edge...-.- . This boy Really Knows how to operate my body. He went faster Again I could feel my walls getting tighter around his fingers. "Im gonna c-"I moaned. "Hold it" he demanded. He kept going faster and harder. "ROC! " he came back up to my neck and whispered in my ear "cum" i felt my back arch taking in this moment i let out a moan. "ROC!" I moaned his name releasing. I heard him groan. "I want you so bad T." He groaned again. "You can have me." i whispered. Roc leaned on top of me. I ran my fingers all through the crevices of his back. I played with the band of his shorts. I felt his bulge on my leg. He let out a stifled moan. I could tell he couldnt take it any longer. He took of his shorts. He positioned himself. "You ready?" I nodded. He hesitated but went in slowly. I dug my nails into his back wincing.

"a-am i hurting you? I dont wanna hurt you. Is-is this safe? like I-I dont wanna hurt you T." I shook my head. "Its fine im fine were fine. Its just that your big. Doc said its safe babe."

He nodded and proceeded. "Go slow please"He obeyed. Going slow but keeping a constant rythm. Only sound you are able to hear is of our skins, his groans, my moans which are soon followed by him wincing. I clawed harder into his back loving the sensation. After a couple of thrusts i felt myself tighten around him. He let out a deep moan. "Its okay. Losten up. Cum." i came soon after he followed. Rolling off of me. "I love you." he wispered. Kissing me softly in any visible place. Repeating those three words over and over again. I felt my eyes flutter closed. Taking me into a deep sleep.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW