Preview

Sunoo an Omega who have been hiding his feelings for Sunghoon the Alpha that he craves for the most during his heat.

He manages to take control over his body since the day his heat cycle started. But as time passed and he came into the third year of college, Sunoo's desire to get intimate with an Alpha increased.

Despite having Sunghoon beside him he couldn't ask for his help. Being too shy and scared of getting rejected by an Alpha who rarely shows his emotions.
Sunoo never dared to speak about this to him.

He had asked for Heeseung's help to get scented but he couldn't dare to go to Sunghoon.

His cold face and his aggressive nature towards other Alpha's intimidated him more where he couldn't keep a proper eyes contact with him.

So many incidents stopped him from getting involved with Sunghoon's aggressive nature though he was soft to him when they were alone few times.

Yet he lost his control over his body.

__________
__________

This is just preview and i want you all to give a very strick warning⚠️.

It's a Boypussy story,
so if you don't like it and it sounds very mature to you then please don't read this.

It is mature and many of you might feel offended by this, I don't want to listen anyone's gibberish talks after reading my chapters. I'm just saying very politely.

I don't want hate from anyone. If you don't like please don't read. No hate to any gender is allowed here.

It's a very short story and if i saw you people liking it then I might add few more small chapters or i might not. It all depends on your response.

As given warning before please take it seriously. I might not be very good but i tried writing the Omegaverse story. And I'm no expert in this fiction. So please bare with it.

Thank you.
(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)