Thirst - Chapter 9

Warning 🔞 :- Mature Content

_

___________________________________________

The moonlight cascaded gently onto Sunoo's delicate features as he stood on the rooftop, his gaze fixed on the stars above

The moonlight cascaded gently onto Sunoo's delicate features as he stood on the rooftop, his gaze fixed on the stars above. His black locks swayed in the wind, each strand dancing slowly in the night breeze. Despite the serene setting, a deep pout marred Sunoo's beautiful face, his lips forming a small frown of discontent.

Behind him, Sunghoon, embraced Sunoo, his sturdy chest providing a sense of security. Sunghoon's hand tenderly caressed Sunoo's arms, his touch seeking to comfort the Omega who had been pouting since evening.

"No, ice cream, baby." Sunghoon murmured, his lips brushing against Sunoo's cheeks as he planted gentle kisses, trying to alleviate the Omega's sulky mood.

The Omega turned to look at his Alpha, his expression still carrying a stubborn frown, his cheeks now flushed a deep shade of red from both the cold night air and his internal conflict.

"I said, I want it." Sunoo replied firmly, his determination evident in his voice as he insisted on having his desired treat despite his Alpha's refusal.

Sunghoon, embodying the protective Alpha role, held his ground.

"Not tonight. I promise I'll bring it for you tomorrow." he reassured, his hand cupping Sunoo's face with a tender grip, his fingers gently squeezing the Omega's cheeks.

Sunghoon's gesture elicited an even deeper pout from his Omega, the combination of his squeezed cheeks and the persistent frown enhancing his natural charm and innocence, creating a picture of irresistible cuteness against the backdrop of the moonlit night.

Sunoo's irritation simmered just beneath the surface as he spoke, his tone edged with frustration.

"Fine then, you are not sleeping beside me." he declared, taking deliberate steps away from his Alpha, who followed him with a concerned gaze.

Sunghoon quickened his pace to catch up, his voice tinged with confusion.

"What's bothering you, baby? I've already told you, I'll bring it tomorrow." the Alpha said patiently, reaching out to stop Sunoo in his tracks, attempting to calm the storm brewing in those amber eyes he adores. However, the Omega's frown deepen, stubbornly fixed.

"But I don't want it tomorrow. I'm want it now." Sunoo insisted, his craving becoming a focal point of his stubbornness.

Sunoo's persistent and irritable behavior had been escalating for weeks, leaving him acutely aware of his own stubbornness but unable to resist his cravings.

"I know I'm being difficult, and I understand that I've been acting weird, but I can't seem to shake off this craving." Sunoo confessed, his frustration evident in his voice.