Conflict - Chapter 3

Third person's pov

Later that day, Jungwon handed Sunghoon's shirt to Sunoo and went back to his own apartment.

As expected, Sunoo found himself experiencing his heat and there's only a day left for Jay's birthday party that he knew beforehand he won't be able to attend.

No one among his friends know that he won't be there not even Sunghoon. It's a secret between Jay and Jungwon, that Sunoo won't be coming at the party.

Sunoo couldn't bring himself to speak to Sunghoon after what had happened previous day at the back of campus, he keeps blushing recalling how close they were and how Sunghoon gripped his waist but that moment of their didn't lasted for long.

"I should have been cautious more about my fragrance." he said to himself.

Sunoo took the shirt out of the bag he had recieved from his bestfriend and stripped down, opting to wear Sunghoon's black silk shirt.

He sniffes older's scent at the collar and shoulder of the shirt, taking the calming fragrance of Jasmine and sandalwood mixed on his shirt, releasing his own chocolate fragrance that he was trying to suppress so that no other Alpha can smell him and get into their rut or take advantage of his heat.

Now that Sunoo is alone he can release his heat pheromones freely.

Sunoo crawled back into his bed covering himself with the blanket, holding the older's shirt closer to his face for comfort and reassurance.

The first night passed with Sunoo finding himself succumbing to his heat multiple times, yet he was grateful for the solace that he found in Sunghoon's fragrance on his shirt. Though he craved for his pheromones from more close.

The intoxicating thoughts over older one and rubbing his own clit to calm down during his heat didn't helped much causing him to black out due to overwhelming sensitivity.

For Sunoo rubbing on his clit is never enough, he wanted to get filled by something big that would reach and hit on his most sensitive parts inside him, he yearns to have an Alpha's thick length inside him.

"Why is it so difficult for me to have Sunghoon hyung upon me?" Sunoo thought taking off Sunghoon's shirt keeping it back in wardrobe. He doesn't want Sunghoon's fragrance to fade, wanting to preserve it so he can use it later at night.

Sunoo reached out to Jungwon and they talked for few mintues, also Sunoo wished Jay on the call and asked for an apology for missing the celebration. He shared few conversation more with them until it was time for them to hang up.

Usually he can control himself in the day but it's always more difficult for him to take care of himself in the night.

Sunoo was using his phone to distract himself from his thoughts until he got a text from Sunghoon.

Just as he thinks that he almost ignored Sunghoon and he won't have any single thought about him, suddenly Sunghoon himself decides to intervene his mind with his calls, messages and sometimes by standing at the doorstep.

Upon seeing older's messages popping up on his screen his heart almost stopped and hesitantly Sunoo clicked on the message opening their chat box.