Flawed - Chapter 6

"Medicine?" Sunghoon murmured in confusion, glancing between the pills and his Omega's frightened eyes. Sunoo stared back wordlessly, scared of how the Alpha would react to his attempt at hiding such a secret.

"O-oh, t-this?" Sunoo stammered, his eyes darting around nervously. "I....umm, I w-was having a headache s-so...I-I bought it." He hesitantly took the medicine package from Sunghoon's hand, hurriedly trying to change the subject.

"You did." Sunghoon spoke calmly from behind him. Sunoo gave a weak smile, returning the pills to his room before coming back out.

"W-what do you want to eat, hyung?" Sunoo asked, attempting to divert the conversation. "I'll m-make it for you."

Sunghoon gently cupped the Omega's cheek, tilting his chin up to meet his gaze. "I'll make something for you." he murmured, leaning down to tenderly peck Sunoo's forehead. "Go rest."

Sunoo smiled gratefully up at his Alpha, nuzzling into his affectionate touch. "Okay, hyung."

Sunghoon made his way to the kitchen, his footsteps echoing in the tense silence that had fallen between them. Sunoo remained frozen where he stood, anxiety and apprehension etched into the furrow of his brow. He knew this conversation would not be an easy one, but he also knew it was necessary.

As much as he wished he could avoid it altogether, Sunoo knew he couldn't keep the truth from his Alpha. Not about this. The thought of lying twisted his stomach into knots, the guilt already threatening to consume him.

Younger took a deep, shaky breath, steeling himself for the conversation ahead. He had to tell Sunghoon about the birth control pills, had to make him understand why he'd done it. Just not today maybe.

As the hours slipped by, Sunoo and Sunghoon lost themselves in conversation, sharing stories from their childhoods as the sun dipped below the horizon.

The Omega and the Alpha were enveloped in their own little world, learning more about each other with each passing minute, about their families and friends outside of college.

Sunoo learned that Sunghoon was destined to inherit his father's company one day.

Sunoo rarely knew older's parents or siblings, he wanted to introduce himself,
but trepidation flooded his mind.

What if they didn't find him to be a suitable Omega for their son? What if he wasn't good enough in their eyes? The questions plagued him, the thought of their disapproval gripped his heart in an icy fist, stealing his breath as anxiety twisted his stomach, and tension coiled within him.

As the perfect son and model Alpha, Sunghoon excelled in everything he pursued. He embraced responsibility without hesitation, dedicating himself wholly to his duties. His keen sense of obligation outshone all others.

In contrast, Sunoo's nature as an Omega made him far too anxious to express his true feelings. Fear stilled his tongue, preventing him from voicing his worries.

He bit his lip ruefully as he watched Sunghoon focused intently on his laptop, clearly absorbed in important work known only to him and his father.

While Sunghoon worked, Sunoo pretended to watch TV, stealing glances at the Alpha. He considered bringing up the topic of pills, but paused as Sunghoon's brow furrowed in concentration. He didn't want to disturb the Alpha from his work.

Maybe this conversation could wait a little longer.

____

"Hyung, there's something I want to talk to you about." Sunoo spoke hesitantly, his words trailing off, he had been waiting for weeks to broach this sensitive subject with his alpha.