10. A visit by him

She was halfway closing the door when he pushed the door open and entered her room. She took a few steps back hurriedly, creating a safe distance between them before swiftly taking a hold of her dupatta and wrapped it around herself.

"What are you doing here?" She spoke in her panic-stricken voice, her eyes looking anywhere but him while he was busy analysing her room and then her.

"Sit," he pointed towards the chair. His voice stoic and grave.

"I will but....first get-g-get out of my house," She stammered.

He frowned.

"Are you running that pretty little tongue on me?" He lowered his tone in a threatening yet questioning manner that made her take two more steps backwards.

His eyes gave her a penetrating look, daring her to utter something against him.

Her form got rebellious as she opened her mouth to speak something.

"I swear, I will cut it for you, rather make you cut your own tongue if you uttered as much as a word unless I allow you to speak," he stated.

She immediately shut her mouth, now attaching herself to the wall. His serious voice recalled her who he was.

"Sit on that chair," he pointed through his eyes.

She didn't protest anymore and sat down on the chair, her head down as her eyes gazed at the floor. Her heart was sinking down and down thinking of the reason for which he was here. Her mind was running a deja vu as she felt similar vibes which she felt that night.

As soon as she felt him moving towards her she tried to move back. She was about to say not to come near her but she didn't have the courage. His threat was in the air as she quickly shut her lips up.

His fingers find their way towards her chin as he gripped it. Lightly caressing her jawline, he moved her head up.

Her lashes moved up and looked at him. He knew she wanted to say something given how she was opening and closing her mouth to utter what was in her mind, yet his eyes sent her a hidden signal and she zipped her lips again.

"Sheharzaad," He muttered while slowly caressing her chin and looking pensively in her eyes, "that night was not enough to fulfil what I have in for you," He stated.

Her heart jumped to her throat as her eyes widened.

He analysed the change of expressions on her face. She so wanted to say something.

"I want more of you. You satiated me in a way nobody has ever could," he muttered and saw her lips opening up again to say something yet once more she couldn't say anything.

Passing her an intense look, he uttered, "Speak,"

"I can't file you a rape case on what you did with me that night because I was involved in it as much as you were but I swear, I swear, if you touched me again, came closer to me then I swear I will file a rape case on you and follow it through the end. I will make you an-"

"Ah ah ah, stop there, fiesty girl," He stopped her in the middle of her sentence. "don't bluff so much,"

She knew he was right. She was bluffing because she knew she would literally freeze and go in a trauma if he touched her or came closer to her. Let alone filing a case against him. She was terrefied of him and only thing that deemed sane enough to her was to stay away from him as much as possible.

"What do you want from me?!" she asked, "you took what you wanted,"

"What if I say," he said and took a pause, "I want more,"