Glimpse of that night

"Can I," her voice came out breathless and even voiceless. The fear of her impending doom completely jabbing her heart as she knew she would be entirely alone in Dubai with him. Another thought came crashing down on her mind as her subconscious alarmed her of the worst possible of him coming to know of what she did with the evidence she got her hands on. Khaleda had asked her to act normal and not make a move until she signals otherwise Sheharzaad would have ran away from him, already. Far far away.

"Can you?" he encouraged her to continue, shaking away her vile thoughts.

"Use the restroom," At that point, only one thought was coming in Sheharzaad's mind and that was to somehow go away from Shehryaar. She needed space where she can hyperventilate easily.

"Not before telling me what's got into you,"

"Nothing," she whimpered.

"Shhh," he placed his fingers on her lips that were subtly shivering as another whimper was on its way. As she calmed down, he fastened his forefinger underneath her chin and made her look up, "Little lady isn't telling me what's bothering her," he muttered playfully in an almost unnoticeable manner that made her confused whether he was playing with her or demanding to know the explanation.

"Nothing," she shook her head and tried to scoot away from him in a manner so that he would not notice her moving away. But he did as then he held her arm before giving her body a jolt and with one quick motion, she was on his lap.

The fragrance of his manly cologne entering her nostrils.

"Please, it's inappropriate. Someone will see," she said, moving her eyes around when he felt his chest rumbling as he blew out a chuckle.

"I will have their eyes out,"

She tried to wriggle and get up but his hold on her remained firm, not letting her go.

"Quiet. I want you close," he whispered and caressed is thumb on her fluffy cheek.

"You don't have any right to touch me!" Though fearful, she still stood firm on her statement when she noticed his features hardening and it told her that his face was softened before.

There was little to no difference in his playful face and hardened one.

"I don't like people running their tongues on me," he sadistically said in a low rumble, "especially my woman,"

"I'm not yours," she managed to whisper.

A lop sided smirk formed on his pink lips that she wouldn't have noticed if her face was not close to his.

"We will see, Sheharzaad. We will see," he uttered as his eyes dreamily bored in hers. Her heart beat quickened and she averted her eyes away.