Chapter 10

Esmes' POV

I found myself laying on the bed in my old bedroom, as I was on video call with my fiancee. I watched as Camila was sitting on foot off our bed, she had her full makeup on and was ready to go to work. While me on the other hand, I was already ready for bed. Time difference was really something.

"When are you coming back baby?" Camila whispered out softly as she was scanning my face.

"Two weeks, love." I answered back and could see her sigh before nodding her head.

"I miss you, Esme." My fiancee spoke softly on the other end off the world. "And I really can't wait for you to be back home, sleeping alone really isn't something I like."

I just nodded my head at that, whish I could tell I don't like sleeping alone either. But then I would lie, because I was sleeping next to certain girl every night.

"I'll be back home soon enough, okay?"

I whispered softly and she gave me sweet smile as she nodded her head, I watched as she opened her mouth to say something, when bedroom doors flew open and my soon to be stepsister got in.

"What are you doing?" She asked softly and I could see Camila immediatly raising her eyebrow, at the sound off Calis' voice.

"Who's that, babe?" My fiancee asked curiously and I could see Cali frown at that, but she was quick to shake that away.

"It's Cali." I spoke softly and could see my fiancee nodd her head.

"Oh step sister?" She asked softly and I could see Cali roll her eyes at that while I nodded my head.

"Yeah, step sister." I said softly as I run fingers through my hair, while my eyes cought Cali striping her shirt and walking to the chloset. "Uh, I have to go baby."

I said to Camila, and she raised her eyebrows at that but nodded her head quickly.

"Okay, baby. I love you."

"I love you to, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said softly and sent her a kiss, before ending the call and throwing my phone on the bed next to me.

"Step sister, huh?" Cali spoke, making me look up. Her white skin and black laced bra were perfect combo, but she looked so uninterested in me as she digged through her clothes.

I shrugged my shoulders and bit my bottom lip gently, as I leaned against the headboard and let my eyes enjoy her body. After the kiss that we shared this morning I didn't have any time to have some time alone with her, but tension betwen us got only worse after that kiss.

"Where are you going, Cal?" I asked softly and she glanced at me for a second only, before looking back at bunch off shirts in front off her.

"Club with Holland." She said casualy before looking at me again, this time she raised an eyebrow at me, while she leaned her shoulders against her chloset. "Wanna come?"

"I'm to old for that Cal." She immediatly rolled her eyes at that, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"C'mon." She sighed before walking over to the bed, and without any thinking she straddled my lap.

My hands immediatly found their place on her thin waist, as my fingers carefully caressed silky skin there.

She gave me small smile as she brushed some hair out off my face, before placing small kiss on my cheek.

"Please..." She kissed my jaw. "...come..." Then side of my lips. "...with me." Then my neck.

This time she let her lips linger on my skin for a few seconds, before she draged her tongue over the place she kissed.

I let out quiet shaky breath before looking up at her, this girl was testing me. She was testing me in so many ways, and I was so close to giving in. But then again, there was this side off me, that was fully aware that I just got off the call with my fiancee. And that I was suposed to be searching for my wedding dress, and not trying to stop myself from fucking my soon to be stepsister.

"Okay..." I whispered out and she looked at me with brightest smile. "But under one condition, hands to yourself...whole night."

A/N

Helloo, I've been away for way to long. And I'm aware that this is to short. But I'll try to do longer and faster updates from now.