🔥 | Shit

Chapter contains :
- Smut
- Trans Jake (ftm)
- Innocent Sean

-------------------------------

Sean and Jake were watching a movie, Jake in Sean's lap, snuggled into his neck, looking at the TV. Sean was holding Jake's waist with one arm, the other layer beside him, he was enjoying holding onto his lover, snuggled close together.

After a while of the movie playing its innocent scenes, a random sex scene starts playing. They were not expecting that, Jake covered his eyes with his arms and nuzzled his face into Sean's chest. Sean chuckled at the boy, blushing a bit at the intense scene, you'd think he'd click off by now, but surprisingly he was intrigued.

He was so focused on the movie, a noticeable bulge started forming in his pants. Jake blushed, feeling the bump right under him. He resisted the urge to grind on him,to tease his lover.

Sean soon noticed his boner after the scene was over, instantly starting to blush. He knew by the look on Jake's face that his lover had definitely noticed the growing bulge.

"I'm sorry" he apologized, he hoped it didn't make his love uncomfortable. He decided that he'd take care of his 'problem' in the bathroom, gently sitting Jake down beside him before getting up and leaving to the bathroom.

After walking into the room, he shamefully unzipped his pants, sliding them down along with his boxers. He pulled his erection out and slowly started to jerk off, thinking about Jake made the shame go away for a minute. His mind started showing everything about Jake that turned him on the most.

They hadn't had sex before in their 3+ year long relationship so his brain had to make up lewd faces of Jake. He didn't realize his moans were getting loud, nor the fact that Jake had been outside the door the whole time.

Jake quietly entered, taking in the beautiful sight. He could tell Sean wasn't aware of anything around him at the moment so he decided to make his presence known, he snuck up on Sean, staring down at his cock before calling his name.

Sean jumped, he turned to the sound of his name to see Jake. He got extremely embarrassed as soon as he saw him. He quickly let go of his dick, trying to hide what he was just doing.

"Heyy, don't hide from me~" Jake said in a flirtatious tone. Sean blushed even more and he gave up hiding it. Jake went to the front of Sean, squatting down to inspect the erection. He gave a little lick to the tip, making Sean moan at the sudden action. His hands covered his mouth quickly, he bit down on his finger.

Jake looked up at the other, how his eyes were half-lidded, his face red, and a little bit of drool coming from his mouth. The sight turned Jake on even more. He took Sean into his mouth, making quick work of the delectable length.

After a few minutes of sucking, stroking, and dirty talking Sean came, the creamy white sliding down Jake's throat. He let off with a satisfying pop, licking his lips. Sean was very embarrassed, but he was definitely not about to complain, that was the best thing he's felt in a while.

"Let's take this to the bedroom?" He asked, wanting to fuck him so good. "Yes" Jake replied. Sean gently picked Jake up,carrying him to their room. He gently placed Jake on the bed, slowly taking his pants off, along with his boxers. Sean looked at the swollen cunt, admiring it.

Jake looked away, blushing hard. Sean gently felt the swollen area, spreading it to inspect it. He didn't know much about the female sex, he had watched tutorials and guides the other night, so he knew a little about it.

He gave Jake's cunt a lick, looking at Jake for approval. Jake shyly nodded, signaling that it felt good and for him to continue. Sean continued licking at the wet area, tasting him. Jake tasted delicious to Sean, he couldn't get enough, almost lapping at the hole producing the clear-white substance.

Jake moaned continuously, it felt amazing. Soon enough, Jake was begging for more. He wanted Sean inside him badly. Sean gave in,crawling on top of the smaller boy.

Sean's cock was uncomfortably hard. Sean looked at Jake for approval for touching his pussy further. Jake nodded, Sean hesitated then pushed a finger into his hole, looking back at Jake, searching for any hint that it felt good.

Jake noticed how Sean would keep looking up at him for approval with every action. "If it doesn't feel good or hurts I'll tell you, love" he said, looking lovingly at his boyfriend. Sean looked at him thoughtfully, kissing him before going back down to carefully finger the others cunt.

After a few minutes of thrusting his fingers, stretching him good, he held the other close to him, asking permission to enter him. "Go ahead love, I'm ready" Jake said quietly.

Sean hesitantly entered the other, pushing in, closely searching the others face for any painful or uncomfortable reactions. Jake moaned as Sean slid into him, eyes watering at the painful pleasure he was feeling. Sean quickly stopped. "Are you okay?" Sean asked,worried. "I'm fine,keep going, please" Jake replied.

Sean did as he was told, pushing in fully, waiting a bit then started gently thrusting. Jake moaned loudly at the movements. Sean humped him, looking like a horny puppy. Sean held the other close, buzzing into Jake's neck while the two moaned in pure bliss.

Sean began to lose control of himself, his thrusts getting faster. Jake enjoyed every bit of it. Sean played with the others cunt, paying attention to his clit as well. Jake couldn't do anything but moan, egging Sean on.

Sean could tell Jake was close so he played with his pussy, fucking him harder and faster. Without warning Jake came, Sean was very close so his thrusts became erratic and sloppy.

Sean came inside of Jake, riding his high out before stopping his thrusts and hugging Jake. He shot up, realizing what he just did. He forgot a condom.

"Shit, I forgot a condom.." he whispered to Jake

"Shit.."

-----------------------

I'm not that good at smut lol-

1054 words :o