💖 | Icecream Date

Chapter contains :
- Fluff

-------------------------------

Sean was excited all day, he and Jake had a date after school! He couldn't wait till school ended.

Jake was sharing the same excitement, he was very happy and couldn't wait.

As soon as the bell rang they ran to meet each other at the front of the school, from there they went to the park. It was nice and cool outside since it was autumn, that was Jake's favorite season.

Jake put down a comfortable blanket for them both to sit on, it faced a beautiful lake, they could watch the birds migrate, occasionally landing to rest. It was an amazing view.

Sean got up, telling Jake he'll be back, then left to get some ice cream for them both. After waiting in line for a few minutes he got vanilla and strawberry ice cream cone, Jake liked vanilla and he liked strawberry.

He went back to where Jake was, admiring him as his hair flew in the breeze before snapping out of it and sitting next to him, handing Jake his vanilla.

Jake laid his head on Sean's shoulder, cuddling up to him, as they enjoyed their ice cream. Sean kissed the top of Jake's head, ruffling his hair, after he was done with his cone. Jake finished soon after, snuggling into Sean.

Sean carefully picked Jake up, packing the blanket up and holding it on his shoulder, and they left to Jake's house. Sean spent the night over there, they cuddled and watched a movie until they fell asleep.

---------------------

257 words