💖 | Sick

Chapter includes :
- Fluff
- Sick Jake
- Mantions of a toxic ex

----------------------------------

Sean and Jake were running back to Jake's house while laughing together, they were out on a walk that night and it had randomly started raining. When they got there they quickly went inside and got cleaned up and dressed in dry clothes then they went to sleep.

The next morning Jake woke up with his head hurting and his nose clogged up. Sean was worried about him because he had been coughing most of the night, now Sean was in the kitchen making some soup for Jake.

Jake got out of bed, sleepily walking to the smell while wrapping a soft throw blanket around him. He walked up behind Sean and hugged him, nuzzling his face into Sean's neck. Sean turned around and held him, continuing to prepare the soup.

Before Jake woke up Sean had gone to the store for cough drops and cold medicine for him, he hoped it'd make him feel better. After Sean was done making the soup he sat Jake down on a seat at the kitchen table, setting the soup in front of him.

"This should help you feel better love" he told Jake, encouraging him to eat it. Jake slowly began eating the soup, it did make him feel better little by little. He was extremely grateful for his caring boyfriend, Sean is nothing like his ex.

After Jake was done Sean gave him some water, setting the medicine down beside the glass. "This will make your cold better" he said as he filled the tiny cup that came with the medicine to its recommended amount.

Jake didn't like medicine at all, especially not the liquid kind, it left a horrendous taste in his mouth. Jake went to walk away, trying to avoid taking the medicine, but Sean grabbed him gently, telling him in a stern but gentle tone to drink the medicine. Jake refused once again so Sean decided to (pretend) to drink it, he then kissed his lover, making the other drink the medicine.

Jake swallowed it defeatedly, taking a sip of water and swirling it around in his mouth before spitting it in the sink, getting rid of the foul taste. Sean laughed at him, doing the same. He kissed his boyfriend's forehead before carrying him bridal style to their room.

He playfully dropped him gently on the bed, crawling over to him and holding him in his arms. Sean nuzzled his head into Jake's soft and fluffy hair while holding his waist, keeping Jake close to him.

Jake ended up falling asleep right in Sean's arms, Sean covered them both in a blanket and fell asleep shortly after.

-------------------------

452 Words