💔💖 | Disphoria

Chapter includes :
- Trans Jake
- Gender disphoria
- Angst
- Fluff

----------------------------------

Sean had noticed Jake had been off today, he planned to ask him about it after school. He had one more class before the day ended so he'd have to wait it out.

After the bell rang he packed his stuff up and went to find Jake, he found him rushing off to his house and caught up with him.

"Are you okay Jake" Sean asked, he was worried about his boyfriend. Jake didn't say anything and just held onto Sean until they got to Jake's house.

They entered the house and went to Jake's room. Jake pushed Sean onto his bed before clinging to him and began to silently cry.

Sean held him comfortingly, rubbing his back until he calmed down. After Jake calmed down Sean gave him a few kisses before asking what was wrong.

Jake explained that he was feeling extremely dysphoric that day. His feminine features felt very obvious, he had forgotten his jacket and binder and he was very paranoid someone would find out that he was trans.

Sean gave him a soft kiss to his cheek and held him gently.

"It's okay baby boy, you don't look any different today. You look like my beautiful boy, my good boy." He didn't know how to comfort him but he tried his best.

Jake smiled at him, hugging him close. They both cuddled while watching Jake's comfort movie before going to sleep.

-------------------------

Might make a smut chapter next, that also may be the last chapter for a while since Christmas break will be over in a few days

270 Words