🔥 | Drunk

Chapter includes :
- Smut
- Drunk Sean

----------------------------------

Sean was invited to a party by his friends, he went even though he was quite hesitant. He had never really been to parties because he was always busy, today was different since he had a week off of work.

When he got there, pretty much everyone was drunk. His friends ended up convincing him to drink because it would "only be one, just to try". It wasn't one, he ended up drinking around 3.

The more responsible and not drunk friend drove everyone home, including Sean.

Sean waddled into the house, it was his first time ever drinking so he was pretty drunk.

Jake had waited for him to get home, he was sitting on the couch. Sean waddled over, almost falling every few steps.

He hugged Jake's legs, sitting on the floor. He nibbled on Jake's thighs, Jake just sat there confused until the stench of alcohol hit his nose.

Sean was drunk, and for some reason he was horny when he was drunk.

Sean crawled onto Jake, kissing him. Jake broke the kiss after a bit, then Sean started kissing all over the boys body. He didn't have to do much to strip him since Jake was only in a robe.

He quickly stripped himself, aligning himself against the boys entrance quickly. Jake was already stretched, he was planning to 'relieve some of Sean's stress' when he got home.

Sean pushed in, waiting a minute before thrusting like a horny puppy. He was panting and moaning. Jake's face was crimson red, sweat was beading on his forehead, he had a little drool running down his cheek, and he could barely keep his eyes open because of how fast Sean was going.

Sean bit and kissed the boys neck, leaving marks all over. His release was quickly approaching, Jake's was as well. His thrusts got faster and faster. He started giving attention to Jake's dick, rubbing and squeezing gently.

Jake came first, panting and whimpering. Sean came right after, panting and humping the boy as he also came down from his high before pulling out gently.

They snuggled and fell asleep, they'd clean up in the morning.

-------------------------

Horrible cuz I haven't written in a while and just woke up-

Requested by J4AN_L0V4R
381 Words