💖🔥| Hoodie

Chapter includes :
- Fluff
- Omegaverse
- Smut

----------------------------------

Jake was feeling lonely, Sean hadn't been able to spend time with him lately. He wasn't mad at him, Sean was busy with work and was really tired when his shift was over.

Right now Sean was at work, Jake had been craving his boyfriend's attention. He had been sitting in his bed all day, watching YouTube to keep his mind off it.

Jake finally got up and changed, he noticed Sean's hoodie was hanging up in the closet, he didn't know he left it today. He grabbed it and quickly put it on, it helped his crave for his boyfriend.

He snuggled into it and went downstairs to make some food, he didn't eat all day so now that he wasn't distracted he felt like he was starving. Yeah that was an overexaggeration but still.

He made a little sandwich and sat on the couch. His phone went off, notifying him that he had a text. He unlocked his phone and opened the message. Sean had texted him.

Lover 💖 : Hey Jake, I'm getting off early today and I'll have a day off tomorrow

He felt an excitement rush through him and texted him back.

Mi Amor 🔥 : Ok! Can't wait💖

He held his phone to his chest and kicked his feet in excitement. He didn't know why he was so excited but he couldn't wait. It was probably because his heat is soon, but that flew past his brain.

He got up, cleaning up a little bit. He skipped up to his room, tidying up the bed. He went to the bathroom, quickly freshening himself up.

The door opened and he ran downstairs, jumping into Sean's arms. Sean tumbled back a little at the force, laughing. He caressed his boyfriend's cheek, looking him into the eyes lovingly.

Jake met his stare, kissing him. Sean broke the kiss and carried Jake to the couch. He got up and brought some blankets, blushing as he noticed Jake wearing his hoodie.

"You like my hoodie, huh?" He said, laughing a little. Jake jumped, turning and nodding shyly. Sean sat next to him and kissed his cheek "you look so cute in that, love" he whispered.

Jake blushed,hiding his face with his arms. Sean laughed and held Jake close to him, laying his head on Jake's head.

Jake loved the attention, snuggling as close as possible into Sean, rubbing on Sean's lap accidentally. Sean blushed and quietly whimpered at the feeling. His hand held Jake's hips, trying to keep himself from getting a boner.

Jake snuggled into Sean's neck, sniffing at his scent gland, feeling addicted to the scent. Sean smelt the barely noticeable scent of heat.

Jake felt very happy while his nose was filled with his mate's pheromones. If Jake had a tail, it would definitely be wagging. He hadn't even noticed his heat crawling up on him.

Sean plugged his nose as the heat scent got stronger. Jake finally noticed his heat was here, Jake was still in his normal mind, tho in pain.

He whimpered at Sean to help relieve the pain, making sure Sean knew he had consent before he went into his heat mind space. He knew Sean wouldn't try anything without his consent, which would frustrate Jake while in heat. He loved that his boyfriend loved him that much though.

He nuzzled into Sean's neck, whimpering at him. Sean was forced to unplug his nose, Jake had tears in his eyes at the pain. This heat was worse than the rest, most likely due to being separated from his mate.

He grinded against Sean's lap, trying his best to get him to help him through the pain of his heat. Sean gave in after a few minutes, not being able to contain himself at this point.

Sean nibbled and sucked on Jake's neck, making Jake whimper. Jake's face was red, he was panting, and whimpering. Sean snuggled into his neck, fully taking in his mate's scent.

Sean didn't know whether to fuck him or just give him enough attention to either make him fall asleep or do it until the wave ended. He knew that his mate's heat was painful, so he gave in. He didn't want his love to deal with that pain even though he could easily make him feel better.

He kissed Jake, slipping his tongue in, exploring every inch of his lover's mouth. He rolled his hips up into his boyfriend for temporary relief for the both of them, he had a very obvious boner by now.

Jake moaned, grinding back into the others lap. Sean picked Jake up, carrying him into their room, kissing his lover all over his neck.

He gently tossed him on the bed, crawling on top of him. He began taking Jake's clothes off, after each item of clothing was taken off, he kissed and sucked all over the area. He praised his boyfriend after every kiss, knowing it'll rile him up further.

He caressed his lovers sides, rubbing his hands up and down lightly. They had been together since highschool, he knew what his boyfriend liked and didn't. It made it much easier to help him through his heats.

He stripped himself, kissing gently all over Jake's body. Jake was a blushing, moaning mess, staring at the other, waiting for him to do something.

Sean hesitantly grabbed lube out of their drawer. He rubbed it on himself and lined up at Jake's entrance, slowly pushing in.

He began gently rolling his hips, earning moans from Jake. Jake gripped onto Sean's back, moaning as he was fucked by his mate. Sean's thrusts gradually got faster, encouraged by his boyfriend's moans and pleads. He kept kissing all over Jake's body, gently nibbling occasionally.

Sean continued speeding his thrusts up, praising the boy with 'good boy's and other things. He kissed Jake's cheek, holding his hand, looking at Jake with a combination of love and lust.

Jake moaned a warning, he was close. Sean sped his thrusts up more, kissing all over his face. Jake came with a loud moan, Sean followed soon after. He pulled out and kissed Jake before gently lifting him up and bringing him to the bathroom.

He filled the bath with hot water, placing Jake in then getting in himself. He gently washed off his boyfriend, careful to not overstimulate the boy. He got overstimulated very easily after sex on the first day of his heat.

Sean washed himself off before carefully grabbing Jake and wrapping a towel around them. He dried them both off then carried Jake to the bed, seeing what the bed was covered with and deciding not to. He instead carried him to the clean guest room, bringing lots of their clean blankets and a few hoodies for Jake to nest and be comfortable if he wanted to.

Sean cuddled Jake, holding him close. He knew this would be a long week, so they both needed some sleep before the next heat wave. He gently stroked his boyfriend's fluffy hair, coaxing them both to sleep.

-------------------------

1206 Words
(Woah that was a long chapter.. it was supposed to be just a fluff chapter but I got carried away lmao...)