🔥| First time

Chapter includes :
- Smut

----------------------------------

Jake's mind was filled with dirty thoughts, he's been horny all day for no apparent reason. He's been thinking of Sean and him doing 'it' ever since they got together.

Once school was over he rushed home, he didn't want anyone to notice his boner. When he got home he ran into his room and closed the door.

He shamefully unzipped his pants, sliding them down. After a bit of hesitation he slid his boxers off.

He closed his eyes and started stroking himself, thinking of Sean. He felt bad about this but that quickly left his mind as the pleasure invaded his senses.

As he jerked off, he forgot Sean was coming over that day.

Sean entered Jake's house, talking with Milo for a few minutes before heading to Jake's room. He opened the door and saw a sight he'd never thought he'd see.

He blushed a deep crimson, getting hard once he saw his boyfriend like this, moaning his name.

He quickly closed the door, locking it, catching Jake's attention. Jake blushed hard and attempted to hide himself. Sean went over to him, and gently grabbed his hands.

He admired his boyfriend, he didn't want Jake to hide himself from him. He caressed Jake's side, earning a moan.

"What were you doing baby?" He said in a stern but teasing tone. Jake shamefully explained what he was thinking about the whole day.

Sean caressed Jake's cheek, kissing him gently. "Would you like me to help you baby~?" Sean said in a flirtatious tone. Jake hesitantly agreed.

Sean sat Jake down comfortably on the bed before getting down to his knees. He slid Jake closer and gently caressing his cock.

Jake blushed hard, moaning as his boyfriend gave attention to his boner. He was already close by just watching and feeling what his boyfriend was doing.

"C-cumming.." he moaned as he came. Sean teasingly licked it off his hand. Jake blushed hard at that.

Sean crawled onto Jake, kissing him. Jake eagerly kissed back.

Sean broke the kiss, a little saliva strand connecting their lips. "You okay with doing 'it', love?" He asked. Jake thought about it and agreed.

Sean kissed him again, taking his own clothes off. He broke the kiss before taking both their shirts off. He admired his boyfriend's body, caressing his sides.

He grabbed some lube, he kept it in his bag "just in case". He coated his fingers in the substance, making sure it got all over his fingers. He gently and slowly pushed a finger into Jake's entrance, warning a gasp from his lover.

He waited a little before pushing his finger in and out. He praised his boyfriend as he fingered him, distracting him from the sting.

He kept going until he knew he was stretched enough. He gently prodded against his entrance before pushing in gently. Jake moaned loudly before Sean shushed him with a "you don't want your family to catch us right baby?"

He pushed in fully, waiting a few minutes before thrusting. He called Jake a good boy repeatedly, trying to distract him from the pain.

He knew Jake had a praise kink, they had talked about their kinks a month after they got together, it had randomly popped up while they were asking each other questions.

He thrusted at a decent pace, not wanting to hurt his lover. He kissed and marked his neck, praising Jake at the same time.

Jake was a moaning mess, his face red while a little bit of drool on the corner of his mouth, pleasure tears brimming.

Sean gently kissed all over his lover's body, praising Jake. He caressed his cheek, kissing him gently.

Sean and Jake were both close, cumming at the same time. They rode out their high before Sean gently pulled out.

He held his boyfriend, going back to calling him a good boy. He picked up his tired boyfriend and carried him to the bath, cleaning them up.

Sean dried them off before carrying Jake back to his bed, cuddling him. They turned some music on and fell asleep.

-------------------------

688 Words