💖 | Pregnant?

Chapter includes :
- Trans Jake
- Fluff
- Maybe bad representation of pregnancy?
- Mentions of puking

(Forgot to mention in pt 1 that they are aged up)
----------------------------------

It had been a few months after their accident, Jake had taken a pregnancy test a week after and it came back negative so he didn't think he was pregnant.

Sean and Jake were cuddling on the couch, watching A Dog's Purpose, Jake's face was buried in Sean's chest because he definitely wasn't crying. Jake had been getting emotional much more these past months, Sean just shrugged it off as his hormones.

Jake sniffled and looked up at Sean, Sean caressed his cheek and chuckled, gently kissing his tears away.

Jake smiled, nuzzling into Sean's chest. Sean turned off the movie and held Jake in his lap.

Jake's imaginary tail was wagging, Sean chuckled and kissed the boys forehead.

After a few minutes Jake started feeling nauseous, he quickly rushed to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. Sean worriedly went after him, sitting behind him and rubbing his back.

After a little while he stopped puking, Sean gently wiped the boys face with some toilet paper and flushed the toilet before hugging him.

Jake nuzzled into his chest, Sean carefully picked the boy up, holding the boys back and butt with Jake's legs wrapped around his waist.

"Do you want to go to the doctor?" He asked Jake softly. Jake nodded, snuggling into his neck.

Sean drove them to the doctors worriedly.

After their doctor visit they found out Jake was pregnant. They stared at each other in shock.

"Are you okay with this?" Sean asked softly. Jake nodded, still shocked. Sean hugged him tightly, smiling. "I promise to be with you every step of the way" he whispered.

-------------------------

316 Words

Might make a part 3 if you all want, maybe comment some name or gender suggestions 👀