💖 | Date

Chapter includes :
- Fluff
- Little Jaisy (platonic)

----------------------------------

Jake was really excited, Sean and him were going to have their first official date! He couldn't hide his excitement that well, Daisy noticed and asked him about it, worried about her friend. Jake explained and she was excited for him.

Together they planned for Daisy to swing by Jake's house and help him prepare before the time he was having his date. They had a lot of fun before she left, she was going to stay at her girlfriends house that night.

Sean arrived about 30 minutes later, flowers in his hand. He was very nervous, despite being a senior in highschool he had never been on a real date before. He took a deep breath and walked up the stairs leading to Jake's porch. He rang the doorbell, waiting a few seconds before Jake opened the door.

He took his shoes off at the door and followed Jake to his room. Sean sat on Jake's comfortable bed while Jake set some things up, bringing some snacks, soft throw blankets, drinks, and some other things. He put his comfort movie on and got comfortable on his bed, snuggling up to Sean.

They snuggled comfortably in the blankets, holding each other close while watching the movie. A few minutes before the movie ended, Jake fell asleep. Sean looked lovingly at his boyfriend.

He was so lucky to have Jake, his boyfriend got him through a hard time with his family, comforted him when he had a bad day, loved him despite his flaws. His chest felt strange but in a good way, he felt obsessed with Jake. He loved him so much, he wouldn't ever let the boy go easily. While he'd let Jake go if he wanted, if anyone were to try to step up to his position, there would be a fight.

He held the precious boy, fingers sifting through the boys blonde-peach hair. He had admired the boy since he had joined the music club, that admiration grew into a strong love and desire to be with him forever. After a few more minutes, he held Jake closer and fell asleep.

-------------------------

363 Words