Chapter 28

AUDREY'S POV

____________________________________________________________________________________

My flight had finally landed back in Florida and I was excited. I still can't believe my family laughed when I said I was dating Justin. I mean when I was younger I always would joke about it, but they didn't even ask about it. The completely ignored me and started watching the movie. I'm sure Justin is gonna find it extremely funny when I tell him how it went. Speaking of which, when I got off the plan I saw the limo Justin had called for me and kind of got excited. He said he had plans for us tonight and I had no clue what that meant. I was still mentally and emotionally drained from my run in with Harrison. It was best that I tell Justin about it, but maybe I shouldn't. I have no clue how he'd handle it. I thought about the Harrison situation over and over until I heard a voice break my thoughts.

"Ma'am. We're here." He said.

I stepped out thinking I would be at my apartment, but I was at a salon. I walked in confused as ever until a letter stopped me and let me know that my generous boyfriend had paid for me to get my nails, makeup, and hair done. I was at the salon for a while, but once they finished I looked amazing. I decided to go with a french manicure, because it's classy and you could never go wrong with it. I ended up getting the ends of my hair dyed purple because I had always wanted to. My makeup was on point and I was so excited. When I walked out of the salon I heard a clicking sound, but I ignored it and hopped back in the limo. When I hopped in there was some sushi from the same place Justin took us on our date. He's so sweet. I turned up the music and I might of got a little too carried away, but hey I was having fun. The driver dropped me off at home. Before I walked in I saw a note on the door. It read:

Dear Sweetheart,

Hope you had fun today. Get dressed. I'll be there soon.

-Justin (:

Once I opened the door I headed straight to my closet. I decided to wear a graphic tee because they were comfy and I had no clue what to expect. I paired it with a purple envelope skirt I had gotten and the new pair of shoes just had bought me. I grabbed my diamond earrings and bracelet and threw them on. Just in enough time too, because I heard Justin knocking on the door. Before I could take in how amazing he looked he gave me a giant hug and kiss.

"I missed you too." I said laughing. "So where are you going?" I said hoping he would tell me.

"Well we were originally gonna go to this new restaurant that was opening downtown. It would've been perfect, but Scooter got a tickets to a basketball, so that's where we're going." He said sounding a little disappointed.

"Sounds like fun. I love basketball. Hold up, I gotta grab my bag and we can go. You look sexy as usual by the way" I said while walking back to my room.

"My view right now is definitely the definition of sexy." He said. I couldn't help but laugh. Justin is one of the corniest people I have ever met.

When we got to the game, we were sitting court side. It had to be one of the most amazing moments of my life. I had so much fun. Between watching the game, eating, and talking to all the people around me including Pharrell Williams, Rihanna, and Jay-Z I was pretty entertained. Everything was going fine until the kiss cam. It landed on Justin and I and I had no clue what to do. There was no way I was going to kiss him in front of all these people. The media would have a field day with the kiss. I tried to ignore it, but the crowd kept chanting. Just when I was about to give in, Scooter hugged Justin and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek. Shout out to Scooter for saving the day and making everybody laugh. Tonight would definitely be one I would never forget.

I could totally see that whole kiss cam thing happening with Scooter. 😂Comment and let me know what you guys are thinking so far!!!