Chapter 13

JUSTIN'S POV

__________________________________________________________________

Hailey decided we were going to some festival tonight. I needed to get out of the house, but I just didn't have it in me after new years. I'd been so busy with promoting my new album and getting ready to go on tour.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Because you need to get out the house...and I love food from festivals and carnivals. I mean I like food in general, but..." She said while pulling me towards a food truck selling funnel cakes.

Looking around I noticed everyone looked happy. There were so many couples everywhere. I thought after everything that happened with Selena I wouldn't really want a relationship, but things have changed. That kiss with Audrey woke me up and now I feel like I'm ready. I wonder where she is right now. I hadn't even realized Hailey had already bought her funnel cake until she shoved of piece of it in my mouth. 

"The man selling the funnel cakes said they had live music over there. You wanna check it out?" She took a huge bite from her funnel cake.

"Yeah, let's do that." I said finishing up the piece of funnel cake she gave me. As we got closer I could hear a girl singing. Her voice was beautiful and the song she was singing actually had a meaning. It sounded like a sad slow love song. By the time we had gotten close enough to see who she was, she was gone and the crowd erupted into applause. I wonder if she would come back up and sing. Hailey and I found a seat in the crowd and waited for the next artist to come up. That's when I heard her voice.