Prologue

... [Intimacy] ◌ೄ

 [Intimacy] ◌ೄ

Kento.

The way her breath feels on my hot cheeks makes me crazy. My body trembles in lust with each thrust into her tight walls that clench around my hard flesh.

I don't know why I happen to be in this situation, maybe it's the alcohol that blurs my mind, but I enjoy every second that passes by in which our bodies are connected in an intimate way.

I grunt, feeling so turned on by her that it hurts.
Every curve of her body is a sight for sore eyes and the lustful expression on her face calls for my roughness.

My hand gently wraps around her tender and soft neck, and my thumb strokes it slowly.
I push her further up against the wall, spreading her legs wide while I ram my shaft deep inside her with slow and hard strokes.

Her lips part and the [e/c] eyes of hers roll back in the pleasure she feels, soft moans escaping her.
A pink tone washes over her soft cheeks and a strain of saliva is on the corner of her red lips. Her lipstick is slightly smudged.

"Mr. Nanami, faster."
The eagerness in her voice and the urge to release make my hips jerk against hers and I press myself against her body as I speed up my movements.

Our heavy breathings fill the tiny walls of the toilet stall, and I couldn't care less if someone else is able to hear our act of intimacy.

My free hand finds its way up to her soft breast, and her silky smooth skin feels like heaven to my hand.
I pant against her lips as I gently caress her skin, feeling her hardened nipple below my palm. Squeezing and playing with the center of her breast, I touch her body tenderly. However, as she arches her back she presses herself further against me, as if urging me to go even harder.

I don't know if I'll be able to hold in any longer. She drives me over the edge of pleasure, causing my body to shudder in satisfaction.

"You feel so good." I purr against her lips before catching them in a searing kiss.
Our heavy breaths and noises of pleasure fade into the kiss and my grip around her neck tightens in a gentle way.
My lips slowly move down to her jaw, kissing every inch of her smooth skin that tastes like vanilla.

"I can't hold back anymore."