Chapter One

... [Realization] ◌ೄ

 [Realization] ◌ೄ

Y/N.

Fuck.
Yeah, I'm fucked. Literally.

Little did I know that the handsome man I met at my favorite bar would turn out to be my professor in my economics class. Choosing my seat in the first row sure was a bad decision... wasn't it?

His steps echoe in the lecture hall as he approaches his desk, placing his leather bag on it.
He looks through the many students who are going to be listening to him today - including me.
As his chocolate brown pair of eyes meet mine I notice a shift in his mood. The realization is apparent in his stoic-looking face expression, but he is hiding it damn well.

A smile tugs at the corners of my glossy lips as I feel that the tension is still between the two of us.
Resting my chin on my palm, I lean forward a little and maintain the eye contact he is holding with me.
It almost seems like an eternity in which we are just looking at each other, but after seconds of silence he clears his throat and loosens his tie a little.

I still remember yesterday evening and its tiniest details. The way his rough hand was wrapped around my neck just like a collar.

"You like it when I do this, don't you?"

I can hear my heart beating in my ears and my blood rushes into my cheeks, causing them to dye in a soft pink. Not being able to hide my small smile, I look at him as he begins to speak with his fruity voice.

He might be talking about economics right now, but the only things I hear coming from his mouth are the words he told me when he fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

I play with my pen in my fingers while my [e/c] eyes roam over his tall figure. He's slim, but his defined muscles are visible below his suit, trying to breathe through the tightness of his shirt.

His hands gesture as he talks and the way his lips move remind me of how he sucked on my most sensitive spots. I can still feel the tingly feeling on every inch of my body and I definitely like it.

Chewing on my pen, I cross my leg over the other and my tight skirt slightly rides up my thighs.
I can see the way he is taking glances of me and even though he is acting professional, I can feel how many emotions are coursing through his body right now.
I sense how he can't resist looking at my body. His desire is arguing with his manners and his own rules, and the regret is apparent in the brown eyes of his. However, a regret paired with a hint of excitement.

And I am going to tease that excitement.
Maybe this isn't so bad after all?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Mr. Nanami, I really liked your lecture today."
It's only me and him in the whole hall, everyone has left already while I took my time.

With a smile I speak to him, holding my books tightly against my chest to push my breasts up a little. The top buttons of my shirt are unbuttoned, pulling his hungry gaze towards my cleavage.

Acting like nothing has happened between us, I stand in front of him and his tall figure towers over me like a perfect statue.
His expression, however, stays stoic and his attitude is reserved. Fixing his glasses, he lets out a sigh. With every breath he takes his muscular chest moves up and down slowly.
Biting my lip, I gaze into his eyes with a playful glint in mine.

"Miss [L/n]," he begins and his voice sends a shiver down my spine as he calls out my name.

"Just call me [Y/n]." I cut him off and he raises his brows in reaction, brushing a strand of his blonde hair out of his face.

My eyes roam his masculine face, wandering over his sharp jawline that looks like you could cut yourself with it. I take a deep breath through my parted lips which are still curved up into a smile.

"[Y/n]," my name rolls over his tongue, sounding smooth and sweet like honey, "About yesterday, I—"
"Shh," I whisper, sensually silencing him by putting my index finger on his soft lips.
He widens his eyes.
"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

My voice is quiet and a seducing tone is apparent as I speak. I pull back and he looks at me with a startled expression. My heart beats faster at the fact that I'm able to get a reaction out of him and excitement courses through my veins at all the ideas that are coming into my mind.

My heels echoe in the hall as I head to the exit and I feel his intense stare on my body and the way I move my hips below my skirt.
In a matter of seconds I disappear through the exit door, leaving him alone with a lot of thoughts in his mind.

Now I know for sure that economics was not a bad choice.