Chapter Three

... [All I Need] ◌ೄ

 [All I Need] ◌ೄ

Y/N.

He's all I need.

Biting my lower lip, I absentmindedly look at him while he holds a lecture.
I can't listen to him properly, rather wanting to be lying in his bed instead.

These thoughts have been hunting me ever since he fucked me in his office weeks ago. I was not sure whether this was a good a idea or not, but now I know damn well that there's nothing to regret.

Who would have thought that this man would give me what I needed?
Who would have thought that this man would appear in my favorite bar and fuck my senses out of me?
Well I have not expected this turn of events, but I'm confident to push things further very soon.

"Isn't he sexy?"
The swarming voice of a young woman next to me rings in my ears, attracting my attention as she speaks out her thoughts to me.

I turn my head into her direction, her cheeks redden and a smile is on her lips.
"I'm sorry but," she pauses, "I've never seen such an attractive professor."

Who the fuck is that girl?

An amused smile plays on my lips, not reaching my eyes which stare into her grey ones. I chuckle softly.

"I know exactly what you mean." I lull her into a sense of security, attracting her trust, "I didn't know they still make men like these nowadays."

Her steel eyes glow at my reply and I can see a sense of relief in her expression as she's happy to meet someone with the same thoughts as hers.

However, she differs from me in one thing.
While his looks are driving her crazy, his thick cock is driving me crazy. And I'm the only one who gets to experience him.

A soft laugh escapes the brunettes lips and she holds her hand out for me to shake.
"I'm Sora Itoo." she introduces herself, her dimples showing as she smiles at me - a smile that seems genuine but fake at the same time.

I take her hand and shake it gently.
"[Y/n] [L/n]."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"I need you," I whisper against his lips as we kiss in his office, "now."

My hands cup his cheeks and my body presses against his muscular one.
Feeling how his broad arms wrap around my waist, I deepen the kiss by searingly thriving my tongue between his lips.
My heart beats rapidly in my chest, and I just want to rip my clothes apart at this point.

Just the way that bitch swarmed about him makes me filled with anger and all I need right now is him inside me.

Gently he pulls away, catching his breath softly while his brown eyes gaze into mine.
"This is not a good timing, [Y/n]." he breaths softly, "I have work to do."

I get down on my knees, unbuckling his belt with swift movements. His hands try to stop me, but I need to mark what I designated as my own.

"[Y/n]!" he urges me to stop, but in the next moment his pants and boxers are down his legs and his semi-hard cock is exposed in its full glory.

Gently beginning to lick its tip, I wrap my fingers around it.

He gasps, leaning back against the wall behind him as my lips caress his sensitive and hardening flesh.
"Fuck," he grunts, gritting his teeth, "not now, [Y/n]."
But his body seems to have something else in mind. His hips jerk forward, sinking more of his hard cock into my mouth.

I look up and our eyes meet. His expression is aroused and helpless, as if trying to get out of this situation but not wanting to.

Moving my head forwards and backwards slowly, I suck his thick shaft until it hits my throat. I can tell he likes it, so I moan against it to cause vibrations all over his hardness.

Letting out a soft groan, he guides me by placing his hand on the back of my head. My tongue plays with his sensitive and hard skin, causing his arousal to grow with each passing second.

I pull back, panting for air. His cock throbs in my hand, twitching in anticipation and eagerness to release.

"Only I can do this," I pause, looking up into his eyes, "right?"

He bites his lip and I can tell he's hesitant. His professional demeanor breaks into pieces when he's with me and I sense that he's not used to this.
He doesn't want to take too many risks nor is he able to resist me anymore.
He needs my touch as much as I need his touch.

"Yes." he purrs, grabbing my chin and stroking it with his thumb, "only you."
The tip of his rock hard cock pokes my lips, eager to enter my warmth once again.
I teasingly kiss it before my tongue toys with his skin. This time I suck harder and faster, taking his whole length deep into my throat.

He gasps, his hand gripping into my [h/c] hair, pulling roughly. Bucking his hips forward, his body shakes in arousal as he reaches his climax.
His warm seed fills my mouth and I drink every single drop of it.
I pull back, licking his cum off my lips and his shaft.

Panting, I look up into his eyes, awaiting a reaction from him.
He strokes my silky smooth hair. His breath is shallow and sweat is on his forehead.

"You did well." he breaths, gently wrapping his fingers around my neck, "Now it's my turn."