Chapter Seven

... [Forbidden] ◌ೄ

 [Forbidden] ◌ೄ

Y/N.

"I apologize for the delay, students."
Hastily walking over to the podium, Kento talks to his audience.

His clothes are soaked wet due to the heavy rain outside, and his shirt is sticking onto his muscular torso, emphasizing every curve of his muscles.
I chew on my pen, eyeing him as he runs his hand through his wet hair.

"Oh he looks so attractive." a familiar voice echoes in my ears from the side, and I turn my head into her direction.
Sora Itoo.

"I wish I could be the student whom he spends so much time with."
Clenching my teeth, I raise my brows and muse her expression. It looks like she's not even trying to look innocent and nice anymore. She rather seems to be wanting to approach me with the topic, slowly trying to get a reaction out of me.

"What do you mean?" I question her, acting clueless.
A smile, a grin, spreads over her pink lips as she chews on her chewing gum. The scent of cherry rises into my nostrils.

"You didn't know?" she exclaims, "I heard that he has an affaire with a student."

Yeah, it's me, you silly bitch. And you know that.

Looking at her in surprise, I act invested in what she's telling me, but I just want to laugh right into her face at what she's trying to do.

Her chewing noises ring in my ears, irritating me.
She shrugs her shoulders and a nonchalant expression overtakes her face as she turns her head into Kento's direction.

Taking his blazer off, he rolls his sleeves up. His toned underarms are exposed, and I can hear a chuckle escape Sora's lips.

The urge to punch right into her face forms inside me, but that's just what she expects from me.

"Well, as handsome as he is, I wouldn't have a relationship with a professor." I speak up, my voice low and calm while my [e/c] focus on the blonde man who begins to hold a lecture. "It must be difficult to hide it, and that doesn't suit my taste."

"Oh really?" she asks, sounding curious and almost skeptical.
"Yeah," I reply, "I'm not really into that."

"Fuck, Kento, harder."
The sound of flesh slapping together echoed in the room, fading into the noises of pleasure.

"Oh, I almost thought you were the student he has a relationship with." she laughs, but I can see that her smile doesn't reach her eyes.