Chapter Six

... [Shower] ◌ೄ

 [Shower] ◌ೄ

Kento.

Taking a shower after the best sex I've ever had is a feeling I won't forget. The refreshing smell and the cool water on my skin calm me down.

However, my body feels like it's still ready for another round. As I look down, I see how hard my cock has gotten again. It's rock hard and almost hurts.

It's been a long day and I can't get enough of [Y/n]. Her body is burned into my thoughts, not leaving for a second. Her beautiful curves, her damp and tight pussy, her soft breasts, her eyes that lustfully look at me when I fuck her.

Damn. I have to get rid of this before I get out of the shower.

Slowly bringing my hand around my hard cock, I squeeze it slightly before stroking it with slow movements. A deep groan escapes me and I curse myself for making noises. I don't want her to hear me.

My hips buck against my hand and I throw my head back as I slowly continue. Closing my eyes, I fantasize about [Y/n] and how she feels. How her pussy feels around me, how her skin feels in my hands.

"Oh fuck," I grunt, gasping for air. I feel so hot and sweaty, but tired at the same time. It's like the arousal is the only thing that keeps me awake.

I move my hips against my hand, imagining to fuck her right here inside the shower. Oh how must that feel...

"Kento, are you okay? Oh," her voice scares me and I gasp as I see her leaking through the open slit of the door she just opened.

I gulp and my face turns slightly red as I see her amusement and curiosity in her face. Clenching my teeth, I hide my hardness and roll my eyes.
"I'm good." I reply, my voice shaky and unsure. And I know she can tell that.

She walks into the bathroom, approaching the shower without wearing any clothes. The sight of her body makes me want to fuck her senseless.

"I've always wanted to do it in a shower." she states, seemingly teasing me by looking down at my hard cock which throbs and twitches in anticipation.
As she steps into the shower, the warm water gently pours down on her, wetting her hair and her alluring body.

Positioning herself in front of me, with her back in my direction, she leans forward and holds onto the shower wall right in front of her.

"Fuck me, Kento." she pleads, sounding like she's just as needy as I am, even though we just did it.
We both just can't get enough of each other, can we?

She looks at me over her shoulder, her cheeks dyed in a soft pink.

I slide the tip of my length over her wet folds and we both gasp softly at the feeling. It's like the shower and the hot water make this situation even steamier and more intimate.

Slowly I ram myself into her and her warm walls embrace my hard length. A moan escapes our lips.
My hands grip her ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly as I take her from behind.

The easiness with which I slide in and out of her makes me crazy and I can't hold back my excitement.
My hips jerk against her wet ass cheeks and the sound of it echoes in the bathroom, mixed with our noises of pleasure and ecstasy.
The muscles of my body twitch in excitement, wanting me to bury myself inside her as deep as possible.

"Harder, Kento," she whimpers in pleasure and arousal, panting and gasping for air as the lust overcomes her, "harder."

My movements become rougher with each thrust, and I begin to fuck her harder than ever before. Hitting her cervix and all of her sweetest spots deep inside her, I ram myself into her with roughness. The roughness she wants and she needs.

"Say my name." I grunt urgently, holding her on her waist to keep her steady.
I can feel myself coming closer to the edge of climaxing and the heat I feel deep inside my core starts to burst into a fire. Biting my lower lip, I groan at the feeling of her tightness that milks me dry.

"Kento"

And with that, my warm seed fills every inch of her up, and I let out a low and satisfied moan of ecstasy.
With final thrusts, I let the aftershock of the orgasm overcome me and my hand finds its way to her clit, giving her the last teases to her release.
My other hand gropes her breast, pinching her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger.

She arches her back at the way I play with her sweetest and most sensitive spots, urging her to come all over my cock that's still inside her.

I rub her clit with fast and circular motions and she spreads her legs even wider in reply.
"Oh fuck." she moans in pleasure, trembling and throwing her head back as she reaches her own orgasm. Her warm nectar coats my cock and she squirts all over the place, showing me just how much she liked it.

"It was good, wasn't?" I ask her, slowly pulling out of her, "[Y/n]"
Wrapping my arms around her waist from behind, I rest my chin on her shoulder and kiss her ear.
I can hear her panting and she chuckles softly.

"It was perfect."