Chapter Two

... [More] ◌ೄ

 [More] ◌ೄ

Kento.

The night [Y/n] and I had sex was weeks ago and I can't get that woman out of my head. She knows exactly how to tease me with her body and she uses her beauty as a weapon.

I'm not a guy who easily falls for something like this, but the way she made me feel at that night was something I've never felt before. It's like she was made for me to touch her and the thought pleases me in any possible way.

But I have to resist and keep my distance. I am not willing to loose my job because of my lustful desires, because I need money.
Money is what counts for me.
Money brings me to Malaysia.

[Y/n] is my student and I can't have a relationship with her, nor do I want to seem like I use her for my benefits.
That's why I called her into my office.

Three soft knocks on my door pull me out of my thoughts that keep me restless and I answer with a short "Come in."

The door squeaks as it's being opened and her beautiful face draws my attention to her.
As I look up from my paper her [e/c] eyes catch my gaze. I gulp.
She's wearing that skirt again.

"You want to talk to me?" she speaks up, her voice sounding soft and sweet.
Closing the door behind her, she approaches my desk and sits down on the chair across from me as I motion for her to do so.

Books are lying on her lap. She brushes a lock of her silky [h/c] hair behind her ear.

Fixing my tie, I clear my throat and shift in my seat.
"Yeah, that's right." I reply with a huskiness in my voice that vibrates in my throat, and I look at my wristwatch to keep me distracted from my intruding thoughts. "I want to talk to you."

A short silences lies between us before I look up into her alluring eyes again. A smile plays on her lips and her brows are slightly raised, looking attentive and relaxed. It seems like no other thoughts play in her mind, but I can sense in her eyes that she is excited.

"What about? Is it about my grades?" she asks innocently, "You know that the semester just started, right?"

Folding my hands on my desk, I take a deep breath.
"No, it's not about that." I say with a low voice, "It's about our relationship."

Her smile widens slightly and reaches her eyes a bit.
A soft chuckle escapes her glossy lips, lips that are kissable and taste like heaven.

"Our relationship?" she chuckles, amusement filling her delicate voice, "I don't think there is anything to discuss."

I'm not sure if I am seeing this correctly, but she winked at me as she just said that.
Or am I merely seeing things?

Narrowing my brows, I hold onto my statement and try my best to ignore her seductive appearance.
But she knows exactly what she's doing.
Just the way her shirt sets her cleavage free, letting the soft skin breathe, and how her tight skirt hugs her curves, riding up her thick thighs - it makes me crazy.

She's unbelievable. Never in my time as a professor at this university I have had a student who is so irresistible.
It's like she is toying with me, and I let her.

"You think so?" I question, taking my glasses off to massage the bridge of my nose, "I do think there's something to talk about, and you know what I'm implying."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"This is so wrong." I grunt, gasping for air as I fuck her from behind.

My hips slam against her ass cheeks and she bends over my desk. Holding her hips tightly, my hands leave marks on her soft skin.
The sound of flesh slapping together fills my office and I throw my head back as I continue to bury my whole length deep inside her.

"You're paranoid." she moans, holding onto the wooden desk which shakes slightly as our bodies move, "It feels so good."

Her sounds of pleasure ring in my ears like music and I look down at her body which slowly moves along with my thrusts. The skin of her ass feels so soft against my hips and each touch causes electricity to flow through my whole body.

My hand moves to her [h/c] hair, wrapping it around it before gently pulling her head towards me. Her back arches and another moan escapes her beautiful lips.
My hips buck against her ass and I lean down to her ear, nibbling on her sensitive lobe.

"You were teasing me, weren't you?" I growl against her ear, "All those weeks."

Panting, I speed up my thrusts and I can see a smile spreading over her lips. I kiss her neck.
"Maybe." she whispers breathlessly, biting her lip sensually, "But it worked, didn't it?"

A groan escapes me and I can't hold back as her tight walls clench around my thick shaft. I prop my free arm on the desk to move faster into her wetness.
My heart races in my chest.
My muscles move on their own and I can't even control myself anymore.

I want more.

"[Y/n]," I purr against her neck, "You're a bad girl."

Her sweet nectar coats my cock, causing me to slip in and out of her easily. The feeling is incredible and brings me over the edge of pleasure, as if taking me to places I have never seen in my life.

A shiver courses through my body when I bury myself deep inside her, my seed filling her up as she milks me dry. Our moans echoe in the room, just like a song of satisfaction.
I feel the warmth inside her, the mixture of our juices of delight.
My cock pulsates between her damp lips and the aftershocks of the orgasms hit both of us.
Slowly moving inside her, I pant and gasp for air before finally pulling out of her.

Over her shoulder she looks at me, breathing heavily through her parted lips.
I see my cum leaking out of her tight hole and the sight of her aroused exhaustion fills me up with excitement and satisfaction.

"A very bad girl."