prologue

"Hey, I didn't know things would have been turned like this." his face was down not meeting my eyes, but I can sense all the sincerity in his voice.

I too wished things would have turned a bit different, but I know or maybe I have halfheartedly accepted what is happening now. now as I looked back to all the things that has happened in these past few months, I didn't wish for them happen to begin I didn't know when I flowed with him and ava. I didn't wish, I didn't even imagine that they will become my life and that I will fall in love again with someone so deeply, that too someone like Noah.

"It's okay, Noah, I know you both need her, after all I'm not your family, she is. I'm glad she is back." I replied him looking at him sincerely, the way his muscles tenses at all the words that came out of my mouth.

This is the last time I'm watching him; I want to take it all. I don't want to forget any inch of him, as if I haven't already mapped him all in my mind. I know this man Infront of me like back of my hand. still, I have this urge to look at him as much as I want. knowing his woman is inside that house, and I don't have any relation with him, not in this moment, but still, I have to be morally grey in this moment, take him all in since it is the last time, I'm seeing him again. I want to wrap my arms around him like there is no tomorrow and never let him go. But I can't do that, the self-esteem left in me asking to leave but the passion in me isn't letting me go.

suddenly my phone rings and ruined this already ruined moment for me. can't I have just few moments with him in peace, but I think universe don't want me to have it. I checked the phone it is Dylan.

"It's Dylan, he came here to pick me for the airport, I need to go." I told him even though I don't want to go. I want to be here with him some more. I want to be him and Ava. I never knew my heart will wreck with so much pain, letting them both go. as I took my trolley bag and started moving away from him, each step getting away from him was so significant, I can hear the beats of  my heart going all down, I can feel the warmth going away from me and the cold that is welcoming with open arms. when I reached the corner of corridor I looked back at him one last time and he is still looking at the floor beneath him. he is not even looking at me. This is the last time he might see me the last time and he still choose to look away.

I got into the lift with tears streaking down my cheeks now I know I have 6 minutes of alone in the lift and I can cry all I want. just as I press the ground floor and doors were about to shut. Noah came running all the way and got inside the lift last moment.

"Noah, what the..."I didn't get to complete to that sentence.

Noah shattered all the walls I have built until this moment, he looked at my face and the tears that have dropped till now. he cups my face in his hands and once again I'm met with his warmth.

He looks in my eyes deeply, there is a pained look in his eyes, like someone knocked out life out of him. the next moment I know his arms were tightly wrapped around me. and he isn't letting me go in this very moment is all I know.

The way his and mine each muscle tense on being together is enough for me in this moment to know the last time I looked him, the last time we were together, I was in his arms.

🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE🎄🎄

HOPE THIS CHRISTMAS WAS AS FANTASTIC AS YOU ARE.

SO AS I PROMISED THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED ON JANUARY 1, 2024.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE PROLOGUE.❤️❤️

PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE STORY.(●'◡'●)