CHAPTER 11

NOAH

I was at the store when i saw her and it made me happy, quite happy indeed. it was a week ago when we exchanged that intimate moment at her house and I would be lying if I saw i didnt missed her all this week, though we live under same roof, but she is barely home these days, well she is that much at home at she makes ava lunch and braids her hair for about 4 days a week, but other than that she is not home that much. and I dont get time to spend with her and sometimes I look forward to eat with her like breakfast or dinner, but i barely see her in dinning hall or eating anything.

when I picked up my things from the counter and rushed towards her, it came to my senses that she isn't alone, she is with someone. i saw a guy with her, tall and muscular and I saw smiling.

what the heck.

she doesn't smile with me. I don't even remember the last time we had a conversation and this guy is taking up all her time, may be this is the reason, may be this guy, is the reason she is not being around home lately. I knew it, I knew it.

I don't know but suddenly I felt my cheeks and hands on fire and I can feel constrictions around all my chest, I just wanted to be around her and it should not be him around her.

I walked up to them and heard him talking to her about something rather unimportant. I think it is. I called, "ALYNE!" from behind of them.

they both jilted and then there she was looking at me as if I was a ghost and it made me unhappy, that she didn't like my presence here, and then next her standing the guy whom I eagerly wanted to know.

he looked at me and then at her and then she come to her senses and she finally spoke, "hey, Noah, i want expecting you here?" and to say these words hurted me was an understatement. I answered her, without her knowing about my dismay.

"I..I stopped by here to buy something for the groceries, we might need at home," while speaking to her, I mover across and stood quite close to her and looking at that guy, just the tell him by my mere actions that he can't be near her as I could. "perhaps you could introduce me to your companion in this moment."

she turned her head a glanced at him, "he is my colleague, dylan, dylan this is my flat mate, Noah baker." she moved a little side so we both could greet each other.

I moved my hand in his direction as he did, and met his eyes, to tell him about my intentions, and I was quite amused by way of greetin me, he took my hand with much tenderness and stared at me as a rather different way i expected him to be.

"nice to meet you, Mr. Baker." he greeted me cheekily.

To which I passed on, "Nice to meet you too, dylan, but I must insist you to call me, Noah." I really didnt like that kid calling me that. 

he laughed and responded, "well, I must give you the respect you deserve Mr. Baker, knowing you are quite senior to both of us and I might learn few things from you, like Alyne does."

I looked towards Alyne and she was quite upset with his remarks, "well, I haven't taught anything her, she is quite phenomenal in herself, but I must say, I am not senior to both of you."I reasoned with him. I think he taking on me with my earlier behavior but I must do something to make him realize that this is his place to mess with.

"oh, I am sorry but , alyne told me that she is living with a single dad, so I thought so..."he hesitated. "dylan!" Alyne exclaimed and looked at me with somewhat guilty in her eyes.

I wouldn't say what Dylan said, made me feel offended, but what made me a bit at peace is that Alyne took it into consideration that his words might make me unhappy, and a bit of emotions from, Alyne made me happy and I felt, a quite of importance I wasn't feeling for a while from her.

I smiled, and offered, "well I know what you think about this, but I must tell you this that I'm not more than 28 right now, me and my....I got married when I was in college." To my answer both of them gawked at me, and there were a shocked, well this is not the first time I get these looks.

after a bit of more conversation, Alyne was the one to asl to leave and it made me quite happy that she choose me to go to home with, rather than that pig and his home. we all waked to the parking lot, when I was about to get into car, Dylan came near and spoke something in my ear that was completely unexpected of him.

"well, Noah I must tell you, I was trying to get her attention from quite a time, and I wasn't able to get, now I know why." he winked at me and then got back to his car. and I don't know what that suppose to mean.

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I KNOW AGAIN IT BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE I POSRED BUT COULD I POSSSIBLY DO, IN THESE BREAKS WHERE I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP ALL DAY AND NETFLIX AND CHILL ALL DAY.😪✌️

WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL READING MY STORY, I PERSONALLY FEEL THIS CHAPTER A QUITE OF BORE , I MUST SAY, BUT GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME AND I MUST ASYURE YOU THAT SOMETHING BIG IS COMING UP.🫶

THANK YOU, HAPPY SUMMERS, HAVE FUN, KEEP READIND AND VOTING MY STORY.

PLEAS READ, VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY.😍