Avalanche Ahoy!

Aria's POV:

Vern: "Yeah, I've thought about...I've thought about doing...Not becoming a ninja, but I was doing a bunch of yoga for, like, 10 days at one point, and, uh, I pulled a hamstring."

April: "There's the gate right there."

Vern: "There it is."

Raph: "Ram the gate."

Vern: "Ram the gate? This is Channel 6 property."

Raph: "I said, ram the gate!"

Vern: "All right, everybody, strap in!"

Vern obeys Raph's instructions, and we're met with armed guards firing at us as those of us without shells duck in cover before running them over and pulling out into the snow-covered driveway. When more armed guards show up, Raph bursts through the side of the van and takes them down.

Raph: "Follow me!"

Then, alarms sound as he makes his way down to the room where the other turtles are being kept in cages and drained of their mutagenic blood. By the time April, Vern, and I catch up to them, Raph & Shredder are fighting in a subfloor below, with Shredder dodging all of Raph's attacks before knocking him to the ground.

Shredder: "The rat did not teach you well!"

As Raph rises to get back up, Shredder punches him in the face.

Me: "Raphael!"

Shredder: *Glances to me* "You."

Raph: "Focus on me."

Vern: "So, four total turtles. One's fighting a robot samurai. Why not?"

April and I rush over to Donnie's cage.

April: "Donnie! Donnie! What do we do?"

Donnie: "Adrenaline."

Me: "What?"

Donnie: "Adrenaline."

April: "Adrenaline?"

We both rush over to a machine as I press the button to give them the adrenaline they need if not more. Shredder attempts to crack Raph's shell as he stands over him.

Vern: "He's gonna kill him."

I turn to the guys as they remain motionless.

April & I: "Get up!"

Finally, they jerk their heads up as the adrenaline kicks in.

Vern: "It's working."

Me: "I think we should move."

The three of us step to the side as the guys break out of their imprisonment with excited looks.

Mikey: "Oh, wow! I feel really good right now!"

Donnie: "This is awesome!"

Leo: "I feel like cleaning. Who wants to clean the dojo? I'll clean the dojo."

They all rush to Raph's aid, the guys falling through the railing.

Mikey: "Are you ok? Are you dead? Are you ok?"

Vern: "Come on. Come on."

Vern leads April and me out to the van, the turtles following soon after.