Team In Trouble

Aria's POV:

I approach Raph, April, Mikey, & Casey to ask if they need me to stop by anywhere while I'm above ground.

Me: "Hey, guys. I was just-"

When I am near them, I feel an awkward feeling within the silence.

Me: "What's going on?"

They all share a nervous look, April & Raph locking eyes and nodding in silent agreement about something before they all turn to me.

Raph: "Nothing. What's up?

Me: "I was just on my way out and wanted to know if you needed me to pick up anything while I'm there. Pizza? Groceries?"

Mikey: "Ooh, Orange Crush."

Me: "Ok. April?"

April: "Eggs and milk."

Me: "No problem. I'll be back soon. Text me if anything else comes to mind."

I give Raph a quick goodbye kiss and leave the lair as Mikey teases him for it.

{Time skip}

When I got back, no one was there, so I called Vern, and he inadvertently blabbed about Raph's plan to break into police headquarters. That might explain the look he and April shared earlier; they wanted to keep me out of it so no one would recognize me as Sacks' daughter and alleged accomplice.

When I get to police headquarters, I find the NYPD holding the turtles at gunpoint. Then, I see April and Casey rushing to the Turtles' aid, but before they can put themselves in the line of fire, I decide to put the fact that I'm, in April's words, 'a bargaining chip', to good use.

Me: "Stop! Take me instead!"

Chief Vincent: "For what crimes?"

I glance at Raph, who shakes his head, knowing what I plan to do. But before I can say anything, one of the officers speaks up.

Officer: "Chief, it's her. Eric Sacks' daughter. She matches his description and the photo on our wall."

Chief Vincent looks back at me in surprise before nodding to two officers, who walk up and jerk me around to cuff my hands together.

Me: "Go!"

The four of them remain in their spot.

Me: "Go now! Please!"

Donnie disarms a nearby officer with his staff, Leo doing the same with his katana, and they all run out of the building, disappearing into the night.

Chief Vincent: "Well done, Jones. The daughter of one of our worst convicts is now in our custody. Take her into holding. I need to find out what she knows about those things."

April: "No, this isn't what it looks like! Please, she's not like her father. She's innocent."

Me: "I still committed a crime by breaking into NYPD headquarters and obstructing what they call justice by not coming clean about my familial history and the turtles' existence. Let's face it, April. I sealed my fate the day I was born."

Chief Vincent: "You certainly have your father's flare for the dramatic. But since you're cooperating, we'll call off the search. Miss O'Neil, I'd prefer you keep this out of your infamous news reports."