1. Daddy's Home! 🌸

"Hey Liam," Harry's deep voice says into the phone.

"Hi Haz, what's up mate?" Liam asks happily.

"Is it alright if you look after Louis tonight? I have to work a late shift at the bakery"

"Yeah no problem, what time?" He answers.

"Well I start at 7, and finish at 9, so you can come in like half an hour. That ok?"

"Yeah, mate that's fine. See you soon"

"Thanks Li, I owe you. See you" He hangs up the call.

Louis is in the living room, laying on his tummy on the floor. He's playing with one of his toy cars, pretending to make noises of the engines and car horns.

Harry puts his phone down on the kitchen counter and walks over to him.

"Hey, Mr" He says in a playful voice, sitting down opposite Louis.

"Brrrrm brrrrm" Louis imitates the car, and rolls the toy over Harry's legs.

"Wow, are my legs a road?" He asks and ruffles Louis' hair.

"Dada legs are car woad brrrrm brrrrm" He smiles.

"Can LouLou stop playing for a minute? Daddy needs to talk to you." He puts his hand over Louis' and takes the car out of his hand.

"No Dada, Lou want car." He pouts and makes grabby hands.

"You can have it back in a minute, love. Can you be a good boy and listen to Daddy for me?"

Louis nods and crawls over to him. He gets himself up and onto Harry's lap.

"I have to work tonight, so LiLi is going to look after you, okay? So I need you to behave for him, yes?"

"Daddy not be here?" He asks, bottom lip wavering a little bit.

"Only for a couple of hours baby, then daddy will be home" Harry tells him. He bounces him on his lap a few times before speaking again.

"Can you do that?"

"LouLou have to sweep by self?" His eyes start to water.

"LouLou sleeps by himself anyway, as soon as I get home I'll come say night night to you okay?"

"But D-Daddy leave LouLou!" Louis shouts a bit louder.

"Hey, we don't yell, do we? Daddy's not leaving you, he'll be back soon" He tries to calm him down, but it doesn't work.

Louis bursts into tears and coughs, shouting things like 'Dada will be gone!'.

Harry sighs. He knew this wouldn't be easy.

He stands up with a sobbing Louis on his hip and goes to the kitchen.

"Calm down, we don't want you to be sick do we? Why don't we get you a botbot and your dummy and we can cuddle, yes?" He opens the fridge and gets out a ready made bottle of milk.

He heats it up in the microwave for 30 seconds, and when it's done, Louis seems to have calmed down a little bit, but he's still crying.

"Botbot" Louis whispers and tries to reach for the bottle in Harry's hand.

"Be patient, my love. I'm trying to find your dummy." He's looked all around the kitchen for it, so he goes to the living room to check.

Of course he finds it stuffed down the side of the sofa, so he quickly rinses it in the sink.

Once they've sat down on the sofa, Harry puts his feet up and lays Louis down so he's comfortable on his tummy.

He puts the bottle into Louis' mouth and he happily sucks on it. Harry rubs Louis' back until he's finished. He only drank half of it before pushing it away and grabbing his dummy from Harry's hand.