4. Liam Payne and a broken crayon.! 🌹🌸

Hello! Just trying something new for the picture collage. Also I know that the words are different to the title but it's fine. Enjoy. :)

"Hello lovely, have a nice bath?" Harry greets, looking up from his book. Louis went to have a bath upstairs, and now he's dressed in pink silk pyjamas with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

Louis nods and sits beside him on the sofa, "I-I ummm," He stutters.

"Say again, love?"

Louis sighs and puts his hand up to him mouth, "Ispltyournicepnksoap"

"You what? I can't hear you baby, move your hand" Harry gently takes his hand away from his mouth.

"I said I spilt your nice pink soap, alright? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I promise, but I was using it and I put it on the edge, but I forgot about the lid and I accidentally knocked it off and into the water. Please don't be mad at me." He looks down into his lap and fiddles with his hands.

"Lou, you really think I'd be mad? If it was an accident then it's okay and I forgive you. But maybe in the future be more careful, yes?" He lifts Lou's head up with his hands and plants a loving kiss onto his lips.

He nods, "I'll be more careful, I promise Haz"

"Good, now since you've finished your bath, I can tell Liam to come over" Harry pulls out his phone and starts to message Liam.

Louis sighs quietly, but Harry hears, "What's wrong Lou?"

"Nothings wrong" He flashes an obvious fake smile to Harry and stands up. He starts to walk away but Harry grabs his arm, pulling him backwards while standing up himself.

"You're lying. Tell me what the matter is. Right now please." He asks sternly, using his daddy voice.

Louis' taken back with Harry's tone, "I'm not lying, M' fine."

"Louis. I know when you lie. Your eyebrows scrunch up in that way" He smirks and tightens his grip when Louis tries to slip away, "No. Stay here, and tell me what's wrong." He's serious once again.

Louis gives into Harry's death stare, "Fine. I'm pissed off because you said today could be Harry and Louis day, but I suppose that it's Harry, Louis AND Liam day instead now. And I'm not trying to be mean when I say that, but it is a bit annoying because you've been so busy lately."

Harry slouches and his face softens, "I'm so sorry baby, I forgot. I promise that later on when Liam is gone, we can cuddle while watching a film, or we can colour, or do whatever you want to do, ok?"

"I can colour?" Louis smiles up at him.

'Oh god, shouldn't have mentioned colouring' Harry thinks. He's made Louis slip now, and he's gonna have to try and keep him busy while Liam is here.

"Yeah, baby. Are you going to colour Daddy a nice picture to put on the fridge?" He bends down slightly and plays with Louis' hair.

"Yes! Louis try best to draw good picture for Daddy!" He giggles when Harry picks him up and starts walking upstairs and to the nursery.

"That's great Lou, thank you"

Harry quickly puts a nappy on Louis and changes him into some casual (but comfy) clothes. When he's finished, the doorbell rings. Liam.

"Would you like your dummy and stuffie?" Harry asks, to which, Louis nods.

"Who at the door?" He asks through his dummy, while cuddling his bunny.

"LiLi, baby. Remember?" He goes downstairs and opens the door with Louis on his hip.

"Hey mate" Liam says to Harry, but pauses when he sees Louis on Harry.