3. Thunder and Lightning! 🌸

"Hmmmm, I wonder where my Loubear is?" Harry says into the air, playfully.

They were playing hide and seek, but it's quite easy to find Louis, as he doesn't stop moving.

Harry goes into his bedroom, and sees a lump under the covers on the bed.

"Is Louis behind the curtains?" He asks sarcastically. Louis giggles quietly to himself.

"Nope, not there...I know! What about on the bed!" He pretends to guess.

He peels back the covers, revealing Louis, curled up in a ball.

"Found you!"

"No Daddy! You cheat! Daddy see where Lou went!" He shouts and crosses his arms.

"What!? No I didn't!" Harry also crosses his arms, pretending to look sad. His acting must be very good, because Louis' face softens at the sight of Harry being sad. So he crawls over to him, stands up on the edge of the bed, and hugs his waist.

"LouLou sorry Daddy. You no cheat, you win game" He looks up at him.

He fakes being shocked and gasps, "I won?"

Louis gives a small nod, "But your turn hide now and I gonna find you!" He giggles.

"Oh no you're not! Come here and count" Harry helps him down from the bed and leads him into his nursery to count.

"Can you count to 10 for Daddy?" Harry asks.

"I try"

"Good boy, start counting, and close your eyes"

Louis puts his hands over his eyes and starts counting....well... saying random numbers.

"One.....two....um, what's next?....five.....seven...coming!!" He shouts.

Harry ran into the bathroom opposite the nursery, and climbed into the bathtub, laying down on his back.

He can hear Louis' footsteps getting closer, until they come inside the bathroom.

"Daddy?" Louis whispers.

The footsteps exit the bathroom and Harry breathes a sigh of relief.

"Where you?" Louis calls from the hall.

About 3 minutes of Louis searching later, he finally gives up.

"I give up Daddy, Lou no find you anywhere" He sighs.

"Loubear! Come find me!" He shouts from the bath and lays back down again.

He hears Louis' running to the bathroom, and the door opens.

"Daddy, stop it. No know where you are" Louis whines from next to the bathtub.

He slowly sits upright, careful not to startle him.

"Heyyyy, no fair" Louis points at him.

"It's fair, I won!" Harry says proudly, climbing out of the tub.

"No! Louis win!"

"Nuh-uh, I don't think you did buddy" Harry smirks and ruffles his hair.

"But-" Louis tries to think of something to say, but can't, so he gives up and sighs.

"But nothing love, don't be a sore loser" He crouches down a bit so he's on Louis' level.

"Me no sore loser!" Louis says grumpily.

"I know you're not, I was only joking ya grumpy bum" Harry smacks his bum lightly and stands, picking Louis up on the way.

"Listen, Lou" Harry says while walking down the stairs, "You listening?"