My wife likes to cuddle

Year 5800 (Riz)

He felt weight on him, something prodding on his side, something squishy pressed on his chest, warm breath tingling on his neck and locks of hair on the side of his face when he woke up from his slumber.

He opened his eyes, it took him a few seconds to realize she was lying on the top of him, hugging him in her sleep and her one elbow was prodding on to his midriff, her open hair went inside his mouth as he tried to breathe through and make sense of what was happening.

She's sleeping on me and her....her breasts are pressing on me.

What is happening?

Huh....? She's so soft and she smells....good?

His body was reacting to this closeness of her as she pushed closer to him. He felt her embrace and her breaths as he checked to see if she was asleep or feigning to be asleep.

What is she trying to do now?

Is she sleeping or trying to seduce me? I can't put her past to resort to this kind of stuff.

Much to his disappointment, he found her sleeping soundly and holding him as she cuddled into him.

Why is she on me?

He remembered that he had agreed to showcase a good relationship and when she suggested they should use the same room, he nodded.

I should wake her up.

What is wrong with her?

Maybe she did it subconsciously, my brother and her....

The thought of her and his brother being a couple for almost eight years and how she might be used to doing the same and more with his brother which now she was doing subconsciously with him was enough to make his body arousal for her dampened. He felt nothing but shame and disgust as he shook her off of him and resulted in waking her up.

She moaned and groaned, reluctantly opening her eyes. He saw her eyes widening and her lips thinning as she sighed. "What? Don't wake me up. I need sleep." She said snuggling into him.

Scoffing in disdain, he moved her away from him. "Do you feel no shame? You were lying on top of me, get away from me."

He watched her, gritting her teeth and how her lip thinned, how she took a deep breath and before pouring a glass of water from the side table jar and then drinking it slowly.

He saw her gaze shifting on him and the furrow on her forehead indicated she was pondering something. He watched her expecting an explanation but when he saw her leaning towards him and flicking his forehead and how he felt a tinge of pain. He had it more than enough of her and was on the edge of losing patience. He gritted the word out. "Do you want me to kill you?"

He saw a half smile caressed on her face. "No. I want you to stop acting like a child. Why are you making a big deal more than it is? I was cuddling you in my sleep, my husband! I'd be shameless if I was doing the same with someone else. I'm your wife, I can do at least that much."

He was not dumbfounded but was certainly tired of her yapper of being his wife. He only reluctantly accepted her but her sheer determination of reminding him about their matrimony was making him want to discard and be done with her for once and all. "From now on, you will sleep on the floor, sofa or other room. I'm not comfortable sleeping with you."

When he saw her head nodding, he felt relief and anger at the same time. She can be extremely pushy but at times she can also surprise him by agreeing with him. He was starting to see in this relationship or whatever the crap is between them, she probably will not be tyrannical as if she ever let her boss him around. He still won't be letting his guard down, probably ever with her.

He watched her taking her pillow and lying down on the sofa as he sighed in relief and decided to sleep, thinking of strategies to be a better ruler so he or the kingdom wouldn't need her.

"Husband," When he heard her voice, he threw his head back in frustration. "My husband, good night."

As crafty, calculating she is, she is definitely planning something, it's better to act oblivious so she will be more open and reveal her cards accidently.

Mentally sighing, he said. "Good night, now sleep."