1.) Home

Chapter 1

~Renesmees's POV~

I woke up to the sound of leafs blowing outside my parents cottage house, which was a wedding gift from my grandparents Esme and Carlisle. I spend my days at the main house, but I always spend the nights in my warm bed.

I turn to the left side of my bed blindly, only to bump my head on my night stand. "Ouch!" I whined as I rubbed my temple in a circular motion to stop the pain in my forehead.

I jump on my feet and walked to my bathroom across my room, my aunt Alice was the one who designed it for me a while back; it had a classy and simple taste to it. I looked in the mirror to check if there was any damage done to my face, but luckily there wasn't any. I had long bronze curls, big brown eyes and a very fair skin which most humans would envy me for.

My name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen, I am one of a kind, I'm immortal, I'm half human and half vampire. Or in other words I'm a breed, which sucks most of the time when I have to keep up with my family and eat human food just to humour them, but what really rocks is that I can run in the speed of light.

I carry the desire and thirst for human blood. Uncle Jasper had assured me it's normal for me (a hybrid) to have such a desire, but Grandpa Carlisle and daddy insisted on a strict animal blood diet.

In my opinion animal blood is tasteless and sometimes kind of salty. I've been on the animal blood diet since I was three years old, then my family started putting me on that "diet" and insisted I consume human food. Human food is not so bad, I certainly enjoy Grandma Esme's cooking and baking.

My mother and father conceived me when my mother was still human, she some how managed to get pregnant and carry me in her belly for, four month and give birth to me. Later when I was older, I knew that I was very special, because there weren't many of my kind in the world, and when I got even older, I got to meet the only other person who was conceived and born just like me.

His name is Nahuel.

Nahuel is like me, his father is a vampire and his mother was a human. I remember the first time I met him I was young, but I still seem to remember him when he told me that he was one-hundred and fifty years old and stopped growing since his eighth year of existence.

I looked at the mirror, and my reflection stared back at me. Wow, I was only seven years old, but I actually looked like a normal sixteen years old girl.

I haven't changed in over six months, I think this is it. I slowly traced my coffee brown eyes I got from my mother and ruby red lips on the mirror.

I picked up my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. After a while of brushing I spit out the extra toothpaste and gargled warm water before spitting it out, I was left with a minty fresh breath. I then proceed to wash my face with warm water and soap to wake up and start the day. Finally I dried my face with a clean white towel and headed to my small walk in my closet.

As I stood inside my walk in the closet I began to shift my feet back and forth trying to decide on what to wear. I quickly strapped on a smooth plain black bra and decided on a black tank-top with daisies on it. I slipped into some dark wash skinny jeans and let lose my bronzy curls.

I looked around the small cottage, looking for my parents, but they weren't anywhere to be seen. The funny and weird thing is that I am the only Cullen that can sleeps. I laughed at this, I guess it's an inside joke "us" Cullen's love to say.

I slipped on some brown boots and dark green thigh length rain jacket and headed out the door to find my parents. I stepped out the door and in a blink of an eye daddy was standing beside me.