6.) Birthday - Part I

Chapter 6 - Part I

~ Renesmee's POV ~

I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face, wondered how long I'd been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes, and blinked again. The last remnants of my dream were being chased away by the realization that I am awake. It was a nice dream, something about sitting in a big oak tree in a meadow full of flowers, where the color turquoise was quit present but the details are fading fast even as I try to recall them. With a mental sigh I allow my brain to focus and cautiously open one eye. The bright autumn sunlight cuts the room in half and I see dust-motes dancing in the wall of light, I pull the white eiderdown duvet over my head to keep it out. It's not going to work; my brain is awake now and already processing the day ahead.

I felt quit lazy, a bit tired from yesterdays day trip. The family decided to head up north in Yukon Canada territory, In hopes of having a family day out in the mountains where no human were near. The run up there was quit short; then again I was on uncle Emmett's back the whole time. I offered Jacob to come along, but he immediately turned it down when I used the words "No" and "Human Food" in the same sentence.

In simple terms the trip was honestly amazing. The weather was perfect; the raving sun shone with delight, the cool breeze of September ran through my body in a delightful motion, as if I was part of the calming smooth wind. My families beautiful diamond like skin glowed under the warm sun rays, making them look like beautiful creatures. Apart from the powerful strength and great speed I envied this gift from my family, although I am part vampire my skin dose not glows under the sun; but rather sit dull like a humans.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the day, my grandparents loosened up a bit by using 50's slang word such as "baby" or "boss" which was honestly funny coming from them. My wild heart-ed uncles and old fashion father, decided to have competitions in rather "who" was the strongest and fastest Cullen son. My fashionista aunts being the divas they are, decided on styling each others nails and gossiping about the newest European fashion trend like a couple of school girls, while my mother simply enjoyed her classic black ray ban and Edger Allen Poe. I in the other hand had spent my day lying on a huge pine tree while making elegant flower crowns from wild mountain daisies. Towards the end of the perfect day, my family decided to hunt in the mid twilight feeding there thirst, while I watched from a far distance craving Mexican food.

I finally rolled out of bed and walked ever so slowly towards my bedroom bathroom.

As I processed to finish my usual morning routine, I lazily striped from my PJ's consisting of an oversize maroon colored sweater and tall nude socks, leaving me with black boy shorts and a smooth violet bra. I stood undecided in front of my over size closet filled with a whole new wardrobe thanks to my dear shopaholic of an auntie, Alice. I fumbled on plan black tights, dancing in the stressing process. Next I proceed to easily jump into some soft light wash boyfriend jean shorts, and without hesitation I simply grabbed my oversize olive colored sweater. And to complete the perfect September look I quickly slipped on a pair of sandy brown leather ankle boots. This outfit choice was not at all expectable in the eyes of the crazy fashionista in the Cullen house, which was my indeed my pixy like sweet aunt Alice.

On my way out the door, I simply did a 360 in the new door size mirror in the hallway of my cozy home and was pleased at the outcome. I smiled as I walked out of my small cottage home in hopes of a bright day.

***********************************

When I arrived at the main house, I could hear nothing coming from the inside of the four walls. Very suspicious, quit shady really. One of my parents is usually present when I awake, but today feels different, like something's off.