4. Arawn the Hunter

Seekers guided by information provided by Metz, first flew by plane to the territory of England. Robin Hood was specifically connected to this country.

Cathy was also present on this mission surprisingly. Although she insisted on staying in Italy, she was eventually convinced by Lok to go. On one hand she was excited about her first mission. On the other hand, she was terrified at the thought of the possibility of encountering people in black and white attires again.

Nearby from the entrance to the airport building, the team stood in a circle. Lok began to fiddle with the holotome.

"Robin Hood came from Nottingham, didn't he?" Den asked.

"Most people believe it. In reality, he comes from Loxley" Sophie corrected, who was standing next to him.

"That would make sense. Our notes lead us there. There's also mention of Barnsdale Forest" Lok announced after finding the relevant part of text in the notes.

"Barnsdale? Did you say 'Barnsdale'?" Cathy asked.

"That's right. Is something wrong?" he looked at his sister.

"I recall that this forest is near Oakham. That city isn't even close to Loxley" she began to stroke her chin in a thoughtful gesture.

"Cathy, I didn't know you knew the geography of England" Sophie was admired her boyfriend's sister's knowledge.

"Being on numerous school exchanges, I got to know many interesting places in England. In Wales too" Cathy replied.

"Do you know that Robin Hood could come from one end of the country and leave a mark on the other?" Cherit interjected from the leader's backpack.

"I figured that out myself" Lambert replied with folded arms.

"Listen, the titan is in that forest. I just read about it" team's leader announced.

"He had so much time to familiarize himself with those documents. And as usual, he does it at the last minute" Sophie sighed in her thoughts.

"Everything's clear. We're going mushroom picking, and incidentally we'll pull out the titan" Den muttered.

"I know we can get to Oakham by train. I was there once on an exchange in high school" leader's sister stated.

Few minutes later

The team got out of the taxi, one of many parked in front of the airport. Seekers were currently in front of one of London's railway stations.

"Wait here for a moment. I'll be right back" Lambert said and went in an unknown direction.

"I thought someone from the Foundation would be waiting for us" Cathy said disappointed.

"As far as I know seekers from the local headquarters are supposed to be on standby and they are prohibited from leaving London. You know how big this city is. So, we have to manage on our own. Besides, it's not the first time we've had such missions" Sophie explained.

After a few minutes, the leader came back to team with four tickets.

"We have a little journey ahead" boy announced.

"About two hours of travel. Not bad" Casterwill remarked after reading the information on the piece of paper.

"Enough time to regain our strength. Let's go to the platform. We'll discuss what's next later" Lambert suggested.

On the train

The team had been on the road for forty minutes. Only the four of them remained in the compartment. Fortunately, there was a place for four people, with double seats facing each other. There was stable, brown, square table between them. Den and Lok were sitting by the window. Cathy and Sophie were sitting next to them. Lambert placed his holotome on the table, on which the terrain of Oakham and its surroundings was displayed and visualized.