11. The Legendary Titan of Life

The girl with the braid stood before the titan statue. She took a deep breath and placed her hand on the sculpture. She felt a mysterious energy flowing through her. Unexpectedly, Malia was surrounded by a bright green mist. She was terrified. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't move neither scream for help.

After a moment, the rest of the team and also their enemies saw a large green barrier where Malia and titan statue were.

"I sense trouble." Cathy remarked, a little worried about her new friend.

"I'm so sorry." her opponent laughed. "It's known that someone who isn't an Andern will be rejected by our God." he finished his monologue.

"With all due respect, but nobody asked for your opinion." Lambert hit the opponent's chest with her fist.

Andern member fell to his knees. He coughed violently. Lambert girl felt sorry for him, but he was her enemy. She couldn't show any compassion towards that man.

Dante summoned Caliban to deal with three Redcaps. With full precision, Vale's titan cut one enemy in half and severed the arms of the remaining two. The confrontation continued. The temporary leader deduced that Malia might not return to them quickly. On the other hand, Vale wanted to give her the time she probably needed.

The team was still not fully recovered from the last fight with the Death Spiral. From the beginning of this mission, the assumption was to conclude the action as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile inside the barrier

The paralysis effect faded after about two minutes. Malia looked around. It seemed that the place she found herself in, stretched into infinity. Everywhere, there was a greenish mist. Beneath her feet, she felt softness. With every step, she felt like she was walking on a cloud. For a moment, she thought she had entered another world and the titan was dealing with her newly acquainted colleagues from Huntik Foundation at that moment.

Girl didn't know what to do, so she decided to walk forward. Unexpectedly, girl bumped her head into a transparent wall. She rubbed her forehead.

"This has never happened before" she muttered.

Unexpectedly, a small square appeared in front of her. She touched it with her finger, and after a moment, the invisible wall turned silver. Golden doors with an engraved symbol opened before her. Surprisingly, it wasn't the Casterwills' family emblem, which had the right to be in such a place.

Malia was slightly concerned. It was the first time she had seen that symbol. She crossed the golden doors. On this side, she noticed titans who looked injured. For a moment, she felt as if someone from the team was next to her. Unexpectedly, two titans looked at seeker.

"I didn't know this was even possible." she said incredulously.

She approached titans. One of them was a bird with a golden armor. The other was a large, flightless dragon with two tails and golden armor.

"Are you titans that were lost by Lok and Dante, right?" she asked, but she didn't expect any response. 

After all, titans could only communicate through the bond and only with their owner.

"Yes, you're right." a new titan appeared behind her.

She turned to him. It was the same character she had seen on the statue.

"What is this place?" she asked.

"An oasis where injured titans end up."

She pinched her arm, thinking she needed to wake up from this strange dream. But it didn't change anything.