Chapter 16

Chapter 16;

"That was Jack and Jack everybody!" Shawn says

The shows pretty much over but know it's my turn to sing a song.

"Know for Zoey Jones" Cameron smiles

"Hi guys im um gunna sing Two Pieces by Demi Lovato" I say grabbing a mic as the music starts to play.

~Two Pieces~

There's a boy lost his way looking for someone to play, there's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face. Were only lost children trying to find a friend, trying to find our way back home.

We don't know where to go so I'll just get lost with you, we'll never fall apart cause we fit together right. We fit together right, these dark clouds over me rain down and roll away. We'll never fall apart cause we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart.

I know where we could go and never feel let down again, we could build sandcastle I'll be the queen and you'll be my king. Were only lost children trying to find a friend, trying to find our way back home.

We don't know where to go so I'll just get lost with you we'll never fall apart cause we fit together right , we fit together right. These dark clouds over me rain down and roll away. We'll never fall apart cause we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart.

Now I can lay my head down and fall asleep oh, but I don't have to fall asleep to see my dreams cause right there in front of me.

There's a boy lost his way looking for someone to play.

We don't know where to go so I'll just get lost with you, we'll never fall apart cause we fit together right. We fit together right, these dark clouds over me rain down and roll away. We'll never fall apart cause we fit together right we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart.

There's a boy lost ha way looking for someone to play.

"Thank you everybody for coming out to this show!"

I run off stage and wait there as Matt ends the show and we all meet up back stage.

~ Jack Johnson ~

She keeps looking over at Shawn and smiling, its so easy to tell that she likes him! I can tell that Shawn likes her too. This song is totally about Shawn when she sings it cause of what happened! Him getting out of a relationship and her the same way they fit together like two pieces of a broken heart blah blah blah. What's happening to me? I've never acted this way about a girl and we met a few days ago, I just wish she liked me not Shawn.

"Yo Jack" Jack G calls me over

I walk over to him and the rest of the guys except for Shawn obviously because he's with Zoey some where.

"Are you ok?" Jack g asks

"Yah you've been acting different lately" Taylor says

"I'm fine" I assure them

"Is it about Shawn and Zoey?" Matt pipes in

"No" I say a little to loud

"Dude it is just admit it" Carter joins in

"Okay fine I think I like her" I admit

"You think whenever you see her your eyes so wide and you can't take your eyes off her" Nash says

"She likes Shawn and he likes her" I sigh

"How do you know?" Carter asks

"Dude Jacks right you can just tell" Cameron agrees

Yes's fill the group until We're told it's ok for us to leave to go back to the hotel, Im the first one to leave the stage area and I start to make my way to the door.

After a few minutes I discover I'm lost, after a few wrong turns I see something I've never wanted to see. I turn a corner and I freeze, I all I see is Shawn leaning in and then him and Zoey kiss! I turn around and run back threw the hallways until I finally find the front doors. I see the limo and get in it to see all the boys are in here

"I found Shawn and Zoey" I say frustrated

"Where?" Carter says looking up from his phone

"I turn a corner and bam I see them kissing" I say

"Oh I'm sorry man" Jack G says

"Yah, I can talk to her if you want" Cameron says

"No just leave it" I say

"She won't be staying with Shawn anymore at least cause she has to stay with me in hotel rooms now" Mahogany explains

"That makes me feel better" I say

The car door opens and all our attention goes to Zoey and Shawn making their way into the limo smiling like nothing happened. "hey guys" Zoey smiles

Her smile is amazing, shut up Jack!

She's just a girl and she's messing up my head I'm falling hard for her but I know she doesn't feel the same.