17-"I THINK I HAVE A SLIGHT CRUSH ON HER "

Chapter17: Discovery.
####ENJOY

~Amayas POV~
Blake had approached me after he walked pass Kyle and I sighted Asher behind him but Ryan was no where to be seen.

Why does he always have to get into a fight? Why does it seem like Ryan is keeping something other than the incident with Carrie. If he has anything to say he could just say it now.

He said he wanted to talk today and he seemed to have a lot to say but instead he just asked about Bryan and It felt like that was not what he wanted to ask about.

Blake and Asher were taking i and Vivian to the car and i immediately saw Ryan coming down the car rushing to us with bruised lips. He didn't look like he was injured that much , likewise Jake but the idea of always fighting with Bryan because of me was scaring me.

"Amaya are you ok"? Ryan asks as he got closer to me while Vivian,Blake and Asher walked to the car.

Right now I wasn't in my right mind,I didn't know what to say to Ryan. Kyle had just told me that he thinks our mothers were friends and it kinda makes sense because that would explain the name behind this necklace. I didn't know how to respond because things were uncovering like crazy.

"I'm fine Ryan let's just go it's almost 11"i say walking away before I was pulled back by Ryan.

Ryan pulled me by the arm and just stared at me,with absolutely nothing to say. Then he let go of my arm and lightly said "sorry".

He was apologizing but for what, the fact that he was being too overprotective of me when I was nothing but his friend or the fact that he just jerked my arm like a violent alcoholic father.

"Why are you sorry"I ask because Ryan was becoming more and more complicated.

"I don't know maybe I'm sorry for pulling you and making you play that game, I'm sorry for not protecting you and I'm sorry for"

"Stop" i interrupted Ryan. "Just stop.Ryan you weren't the one that made me play that game, i played it willfully, and I get if you are worried about me but don't you think you are being too much."i say stepping closer to him.

We were interrupted by Jake who yelled that it was almost dorm closing time.
Ryan didn't get the chance to respond because I was already walking away.

I got in the car and sat with Vivian, this time I was leaning on her shoulder as Ryan got in and ignited the car before he drove off.

We drove away from Casey's house and I was swearing in my chest that never would i ever attend such a party.

*****************************************************************

We were on the road driving back to the dorm and everyone was looking  exhausted. The drive was silent,cold and no one spoke up. It was Like everyone couldn't talk to themselves. The silence was killing and it was unusual.

I had a feeling Vivian was texting with Blake in the car because they were both focus on their phones typing.

Whatever they were talking about might be about what happened in the party. I know my friends, they would soon bring up the idea of staying away from Ryan to let things get back to normal again.

If they ever bring it up, I wouldn't hesitate to agree with them because my life right now was like a violent tsunami.

We reached the dorm and as I,Vivian and Blake were heading for the entrance i heard Ryan's voice.

"Amaya"Ryan called out to me and i looked at Vivian who was already looking at me .

"Go on"Vivian says taking my bag and leaving with Blake.
I approached Ryan waiting for him to say whatever he was about to say because I was tired to the tip of my toe.