Avoid

MICHELLE'S POV

I woke up by the sound of Anntonia shouting. The sound of her voice was louder than ever.

" MICHELLE, TURN OFF YOUR ALARM " She shouted with so much power.

" your alarm is so maingay! " Anntonia replied with a conyo accent.

Conyo na nga, maingay pa. Her voice was loud, if we get a another chance of sleeping together, I would just make her my alarm.

" You are more maingay, Anntonia " I replied as I reached for my phone at the table to turn off the alarm.

After what I said, she replied with silence which was the reason of my confusion. She would always fight back and be competitive, but she was not like that now.

As I was about to doze off which Anntonia had already done, my alarm ringed and the sound was louder, which filled the entire room.

" MICHELLE! " She then expressed.

" alright! " I said as I turned off the alarm.

After the alarm, I then stood up which Anntonia also did. Anntonia went straight out and I went to the bathroom.

I did my skincare, brushed my teeth and etc..When I went out the bathroom, Anntonia's face greeted me.

" kain na raw. " She said, and then she walked away from my room.

Bat Cold? Ako dapat yung cold, Anntonia.

I then followed her instructions. I went to the living area where the table used to eat is placed.

" hey, morning, hon" Rhian greeted.

" hey, morning " I said.

" WOW WALA BANG GOOD SA MORNING? " Sam added, excitingly added.

" seems like a good morning, for you? " Anntonia asked.

" yes ofcourse, I saw your beautiful face eh " Sam replied. As I just rolled my eyes which Sam saw.

Corny.

" kain na!! " Rhian shouted, so I grabbed a plate and sat down to start eating.

" so Ann, it was really good knowing you " Rhian said while eating.

" Same here, Rhian " Ann said with a smile.

" When are you gonna bond with us again? " Sam asked with a pouting and sad face.

" soon " Ann replied.

" are you busy today, Ann? " I asked.

" yeah, I have a meeting and Irfan asked me out " She replied as she chewed her food.

" oh, I have noticed that you spend more time with Irfan more than Michelle, why? " Rhian said.

" Michelle rarely asks me out, I just wait for it. Irfan's the opposite, so that's why " Ann replied.

Hindi naman ah.

After hearing that, Sam who was eating suddenly dropped her fork on the plate, which made a very loud sound. When we all heard that, we all looked at her and she then shouted " MICHELLE!! " she said as she looked at me with anger eyes making me look at her with confusion.

" ano nanaman? " I said.

" ASK HER OUT NGA " Sam said.

" only when it is needed " I said as I continued chewing my food. I looked at Ann, which I can read her expression pretty well, she's hurt. Well, she asked for it.