Fall

Michelle's POV

I kissed her hand gently as tears again started falling from her eyes.

I will never be the cause of your pain again, Anntonia.

" Umiiyak ka pa! sinabi ko na nga gusto kong sabihin! " I exclaimed, as I chuckled, to make her laugh.

" tangina. " She said.

" Hindi ba clear? " I replied.

" I love you, Anntonia. " I said as I smiled at her.

I always have and I always will.

She took her hand away as she covered her face, but I stopped her.

" Let me. Don't hide your beautiful face. " I said as I wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

" So you can understand, I like you too, Anntonia. I will try moving on from Max, for you. It might be hard, but you are my motivation. I won't promise not to hurt you but I will try. I'm sorry if I haven't told you this sooner, I just thought that I couldn't love you by the remnants of this discarded heart. "

" You were and is always on my mind. Maybe the universe just let us fall apart to know how much we long to fall back together. Am I not too late, Anntonia? Is it still me? " I said with eyes full of longing.

I really want to hug her.

" Ikaw naman palagi, Michelle. " She replied.

Tiklop ako dun ah.

" Then will you be my girlfriend? " I asked.

" Is that still a question, Michelle? " She replied.

" Oo. " She added.

Sometimes two people just have to fall apart in order to realize how much they need to fall back together.

And destiny and fate just does there job when it's the right time.

Anntonia's POV

Michelle's confession made me so emotional. I really didn't expect this.

Words can't explain how happy I am.

I hope we will always be.

She stood up and hugged me as I did the same.

I placed both my hands on her shoulders as hers were in my waist. My face was on her neck as I leaned on her.

I miss this. I miss her. I miss us.

And I'm glad it's back.

I hope we willl get the ending we deserve Michelle.

I had a tiring day but she made this day worth it.

Maybe she can take my energy, but she can also boost it.

We just embraced eachother as a gesture that we missed eachother.

I could forget all the pain she gave me because that's how much I love her.

" I love you, Anntonia. " She said as she looked at me.

Her eyes sparkled.

" I love you too, Michelle. Always have, always will. " I replied, as I released the embrace and got back to my seat to continue eating which she did the same.

We just continued eating.

...

After eating we both went out and decided to walk around the mall.

" I'm tired. " I said as our feets was walking for minutes in the mall just because of nothing and I was wearing heels.

" I kiss nalang kita. " She replied and I leaned close to her face to tease her.